Sexy somali girl gets to be an anchor at ABC

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Is not your business!!!

It seems like only the average, not particularly attractive or wealthy or successful woman has to wear a hijab. But news anchors? She's too important to cover her awrah! I am worried for her Hereafter. She is already spreading one type of fitnah (fake news). Isn't that enough?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
It seems like only the average, not particularly attractive or wealthy or successful woman has to wear a hijab. But news anchors? She's too important to cover her awrah! I am worried for her Hereafter. She is already spreading one type of fitnah (fake news). Isn't that enough?
Still not your business.
Is in between her and her God.
Between her and Allah.
You don’t have space in that.

I'll say this hopefully she uses her reach and influence to disimate positive information about our people and/or nation.

ohhh, explains the luck of deen and manners and islamic attire, no wonder, no OG halimo would be allowed by her dad to do that :mjlaugh:

Ahh, that explains a lot, sxb habar yunis is practically Ogaden in genes, they have intermarried with Mohamed Zubeer Ogaden so much they are nick named Ogaden born on a friday

look at the hot superior looking tall isaaq, they inter marry with Ogaden, this is why habar yunis and cidagalle have the hottest super models, they all have an OG mum, grandmother, great ayeeyo etc,

get me an ugly isaaq and they marry gadabursi, samaroon etc,

get me a hot looking isaaq girl and i promise you her reer abti side has Ogaden or Dhulbahante blood,

you lot a very lucky you do not marry @DR OSMAN sub clan, they will make you look like Jay Z Babatundey Alowalowowowowo Djonga :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
:mjlol::pachah1::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Your thoughts are influenced by your sexual obsession. Every sentence you drop for communication has some sexual reference saxib. You can find the evidence of how the mind gets corrupted by constant exposure to sexual images and videos online. Don't take it for my word. It influences your views of others be they males or females ultimately and can lead to some bad decisions on your part when you lose control of your actions and act on impulse at some point.

What you describe of attraction is normal for human beings and we all appreciate good looks in the opposite sex. I haven't questioned man's nature and his love for good looking women. I am a man myself and understand the feeling. I suggested you limit your consumption of sexual images and videos of naked women so you don't end up consumed and corrupted by them.

Challenge yourself for a day to not talk about, think about or spend time on sexual topics and thoughts.
Say less akhi im gonna give it a shot no sexual things for one day this'll be hell but I'll do my best :tocry:

I love a bunch of ugly people hiding behind internet anonymity commenting on someone else's looks. She is beautiful, and successful. I can't say the same for the incels/femcels on this forum.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ohhh, explains the luck of deen and manners and islamic attire, no wonder, no OG halimo would be allowed by her dad to do that :mjlaugh:

Ahh, that explains a lot, sxb habar yunis is practically Ogaden in genes, they have intermarried with Mohamed Zubeer Ogaden so much they are nick named Ogaden born on a friday

look at the hot superior looking tall isaaq, they inter marry with Ogaden, this is why habar yunis and cidagalle have the hottest super models, they all have an OG mum, grandmother, great ayeeyo etc,

get me an ugly isaaq and they marry gadabursi, samaroon etc,

get me a hot looking isaaq girl and i promise you her reer abti side has Ogaden or Dhulbahante blood,

you lot a very lucky you do not marry @DR OSMAN sub clan, they will make you look like Jay Z Babatundey Alowalowowowowo Djonga :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I'm Samaroon. And my family is good looking. That includes those mixed with HA aka Bah Samaroon. @Gucci mane, look at this. :lol:

In fact a Gadabursi man was voted the best looking in All of Ethiopia in the 1970s my little friend. Keep hating and claiming every good looking Somali you see is OG or OG mixed. You have a habit of that.

I'm Samaroon. And my family is good looking. That includes those mixed with HA aka Bah Samaroon. @Gucci mane, look at this. :lol:

In fact a Gadabursi man was voted the best looking in All of Ethiopia in the 1970s my little friend. Keep hating and claiming every good looking Somali you see is OG or OG mixed. You have a habit of that.

All Somali qabils have good looking, average and unattractive members. Anways @Sophisticate do you have a picture of the man?

:diddyass: