Sexist Man in Somalia tells a crowd that women "expire" & that women have to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feminism is just an extension of communism which is an extension of satanism. Basically this is Dajjals brainwashing. Yes, you should have kids young and yes I know marriage is calaf. Lakin, you must be proactive about your youth and make the right choices while the opportunities to have a family/kids is available.

If you wait til you early to mid thirties to get married because of your career and education, you’re an idiot. Because you can get married first (Sunnah) and get an education at the same time. The women who are firm in getting an education first think like a man and will suffer the unintended consequences later in life. Stop pretending men and women are the same because we aren’t. Yes you do have a biological clock and men don’t. Get over yourselves. And if you have a problem with nature, go kick rocks and ask God why he made you a women on judgement day.

Bro just dont argue with feminazis they are evil, its the reason why majority of hell will be women. So will Dajjal followers be mainly women its clear why today.
Only a matter of time now until Dajjal shows himself. He’s done wonders in brainwashing all these women to against their own nature. It’s actually quite amazing

Is this from the Bible of Kevin Samuels and Andrew Tate?
It is my forefathers ways and predates the existence, of the two gentlemen you mentioned above.
I like normal human men who are not insecure and who don't listen to red pill machismo bullshit. A real man follows the Prophet Muhammed SAW and tries to emulate his characteristics. A real man isn't afraid to express how he feels, as he knows human beings have feelings. It's your life so good luck with being repressed and constipated trying to live up to unrealistic fake ideals.
Women release stress and bond with others, through the sharing of emotions.

Real Men release stress through physical exertion.

In my case I would go for a long walk or do a heavy set of squats, instead of sharing my feelings. Being asked to share my emotions actually annoys me.

Prophet Muhammad SCW was not an emotional man, he was logical and had empathy.

Allah wouldn’t anoint an Emotional man to lead the Ummah, and be the example for all mankind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
It is my forefathers ways and predates the existence, of the two gentlemen you mentioned above.

Women release stress and bond with others, through the sharing of emotions.

Real Men release stress through physical exertion.

In my case I would go for a long walk or do a heavy set of squats, instead of sharing my feelings. Being asked to share my emotions actually annoys me.

Prophet Muhammad SCW was not an emotional man, he was logical and had empathy.

Allah wouldn’t anoint an Emotional man to lead the Ummah, and be the example for all mankind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do you oppose emotional men? Emotional =/= illogical, people can embody both logical and emotional traits. People shouldn't avoid communicating their feelings with others, it helps increase soft skills. Men who skew towards the emotional side make for excellent diplomats and exude a strong paternal energy. If it weren't for men like that, the entire world would be in disarray.

Last edited:
Why did you get upset when I mentioned the dhagax guy? :mjohreally:
You’re a hypocrite. Basically, you’ve been dating and being with madows the whole time. Who would have thought.

so, my theory about projection is correct eh? LOOL.

Imagine, you’re dating madow women or are probably mixed with madow, hence why you’re obession. You’re definitely unstable.

stop obsessing with Somali girls, go back to your madow community.

did his mom expire too? What an idiot. A woman’s purpose is multiple faceted it’s not limited to being desirable to men.

did his mom expire too? What an idiot. A woman’s purpose is multiple faceted it’s not limited to being desirable to men.
You were only created to worship ALLAH........and to support/partner.......to a man

Any other purpose you have comes secondary to your MAIN purpose in life, and all other secondary purposes can only be achieved if your man allows you to participate in them.(most good men will)

I know all women are going to get in their feelings about this statement but u cant argue with the order of life ALLAH has created, if you dont like it then.......I hope you repent because you are not better than the GREATEST planner ALLAH

You’re a hypocrite. Basically, you’ve been dating and being with madows the whole time. Who would have thought.

so, my theory about projection is correct eh? LOOL.

Imagine, you’re dating madow women or are probably mixed with madow, hence why you’re obession. You’re definitely unstable.

stop obsessing with Somali girls, go back to your madow community.

The only thing I ever said was madow women are great and were good to me. How does that make me a non-Somali. Fyi, the last I know Somalis are dhuxul-looking Africans. You're acting as if being maddow is an insult.

But why did you get triggered when I mentioned the dhagax guy? Looks like "far iyo meel bugta baa is og". :dead:

It looks like that Ibbo Nigerian dhagax boy has made you constantly beef with Somali guys online. Still going to those West African parties and bragging about "what you like about those Fufus' parties is they don't sit down". :holeup::heh:

Or how about your claim "Somali men don't bring expensive gifts to their wives"? And you were asked who you were comparing with Somali men, you laughed about it. And when you were also asked if you were married to an ajnabi guy, you also laughed about it. And when you got exposed as a xalimo oo uu mid ajnabi ahi ku aasey, you started claiming "My partner is a Somali". Who are you trying to fool? Your partner is a stone-head looking Fufu. :what:

Last edited:
The only thing I ever said was madow women are great and were good to me. How does that make me a non-Somali. Fyi, the last I know Somalis are dhuxul-looking Africans. You're acting as if being maddow is an insult.
You’ve admitted to dating them, yet you keep on accusing every Somali girl on this site you have issues with of dating madows. That is classic projection. That is what you do. It’s on record for every member and non member that clicks on this forum. Nothing wrong with madow women, but you’re the one with obsession with madows as you love to bring up madow men, so it’s rather crazy that yo
But why did you get triggered when I mentioned the dhagax guy? Looks like "far iyo meel bugta baa is og". :dead:
It was the new revelation of your antics with dating madows that I find interesting, yet you’re out here accusing others of being like you.
It looks like that Ibbo Nigerian dhagax boy has made you constantly beef with Somali guys online. Still going to those West African parties and bragging about "what you like about those Fufus' parties is they don't sit down". :holeup::heh:
Never dated a madow unlike you. You’ve admitted it. It’s on record. No hiding now. Genuine question, did thtake you to house parties, is that why you’re projecting it on me? Is that why you constantly argue with Somali women?
Or how about your claim "Somali men don't bring expensive gifts to their wives"? And you were asked who you were comparing with Somali men, you laughed about it. And when you were also asked if you were married to an ajnabi guy, you also laughed about it.
You’re looking a fool now. Even male posters have defended me and find your shtick laughable. Give up. Why accuse someone of dating a
And when you got exposed as a xalimo oo uu mid ajnabi ahi ku aasey, you started claiming "My partner is a Somali". Who are you trying to fool? Your partner is a stone-head looking Fufu. :what:

Genuine question. Why do you use dating ajnabis as some sort of insult when you do it yourself? I’m a married woman who is with a Somali. You talk about dating everything under the sun. We’re not the same. So behave and stay in your lane.

You’ve admitted to dating them, yet you keep on accusing every Somali girl on this site you have issues with of dating madows. That is classic projection. That is what you do. It’s on record for every member and non member that clicks on this forum. Nothing wrong with madow women, but you’re the one with obsession with madows as you love to bring up madow men, so it’s rather crazy that yo

It was the new revelation of your antics with dating madows that I find interesting, yet you’re out here accusing others of being like you.

Never dated a madow unlike you. You’ve admitted it. It’s on record. No hiding now. Genuine question, did thtake you to house parties, is that why you’re projecting it on me? Is that why you constantly argue with Somali women?

You’re looking a fool now. Even male posters have defended me and find your shtick laughable. Give up. Why accuse someone of dating a

Genuine question. Why do you use dating ajnabis as some sort of insult when you do it yourself? I’m a married woman who is with a Somali. You talk about dating everything under the sun. We’re not the same. So behave and stay in your lane.
In another thread he also claimed that he dated a woman who was half Japanese and half white.

Or how about your claim "Somali men don't bring expensive gifts to their wives"? And you were asked who you were comparing with Somali men, you laughed about it. And when you were also asked if you were married to an ajnabi guy, you also laughed about it. And when you got exposed as a xalimo oo uu mid ajnabi ahi ku aasey, you started claiming "My partner is a Somali". Who are you trying to fool? Your partner is a stone-head looking Fufu. :what:
In another thread he also claimed that he dated a woman who was half Japanese and half white.
I know it’s strange. Madow, Lebanese, cadaan, now Japanese it seems. What is even more baffling is how he attacks @Magan95 for going on dates, when he constantly brags about dating as well. It is strange to say the least. Why insult people for things you not only do, but also do excessively. One time he tried to shame her whilst in the very same thread he mentioned how he used to invite cadaan women over to his house which is 10x worse than meeting someone publicly.

Is that normal behavior? It’s cajeeb.

I was a single young man who was in college. So what is wrong with testing the waters? All male species test the waters and explore the horizon, and I am not the first one.

But alhamdulillaah, after I got married, I got settled down. That is the difference.

Why do you oppose emotional men? Emotional =/= illogical, people can embody both logical and emotional traits. People shouldn't avoid communicating their feelings with others, it helps increase soft skills. Men who skew towards the emotional side make for excellent diplomats and exude a strong paternal energy. If it weren't for men like that, the entire world would be in disarray.
Emotional men are a liability to themselves and those they’re responsible for. They’re people pleasers, to women they’re simply yes men. Women often use them to finance their lifestyle, they’re great placeholders and emotional tampons.

Psychopaths are the most charming and emotionally intelligent humans out there, and they have zero empathy, let alone emotion.

I was a single young man who was in college. So what is wrong with testing the waters? All male species test the waters and explore the horizon, and I am not the first one.

But alhamdulillaah, after I got married, I got settled down. That is the difference.

Hey man, I don’t know what your talking about, because I’m saving myself for my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts