Sexist Man in Somalia tells a crowd that women "expire" & that women have to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how she uses the word “feel”. Emotionalism at its finest.

All humans "feel" things, like hunger, anger, resentment, frustration and so forth. I think a lot of you don't understand what the definition of 'emotion' is.

Funnily enough, a lot of men get arrested for not being able to control their emotions, such as anger and jealousy.

But sure, women are the only "emotional" ones. Right? At least women are confident enough to release their emotions in a safe and normal way. I feel sorry for a lot of men, they are bullied by other men to become constipated and perpetually angry.

Oh boy.

Somali men even at the age of 75 like this man act like hoodlums.

They want to impregnate woman after woman AND they want to live off them too. Exactly like a certain demographic they whine about. Except at least madows only have a percentage of them acting like animals. It seems the average Somali man is a degenerate deadbeat like this sheikh.

The crazy thing is Somali women are stupid enough to listen to these degenerates. You have to get married at 14, shit babies every two years until 50 AND work.

Why any Somali woman gets married is the real question. What benefit do they gain? I think the women back home are all insane

Aha, the name says it all! Are the gloves off?

What do you think of this family? 👇 :umad:

All humans "feel" things, like hunger, anger, resentment, frustration and so forth. I think a lot of you don't understand what the definition of 'emotion' is.

Funnily enough, a lot of men get arrested for not being able to control their emotions, such as anger and jealousy.

But sure, women are the only "emotional" ones. Right? At least women are confident enough to release their emotions in a safe and normal way. I feel sorry for a lot of men, they are bullied by other men to become constipated and perpetually angry.

Oh boy.
Walaashy u got this wrong. As I always say men and women don’t process emotion the same especially negative emotions. Yeah every human feels but we don’t emote the same. The other day u were saying women are taught to express their emotions, and taught to be attractive and bond at a young age, true to an extent, but those attributes come naturally to women. It doesn’t for men we’re not built like that.
Women are communitarian in nature, women have to bond with each other to ensure the survival of their offsprings during our hunter-gatherer days and even in our nomadic lifestyle, they’re the vulnerable sex.

When me and u get angry, my anger is more than yours coz of the Sheer testosterone difference. As for the “bullying” that’s how dudes bond unlike women who sit around and gossip. Look at two young boys playing or even men. They give each other shit. Push each other, hunt, play ball etc. men bond by doing, women bond by talking and coming together.

Four generations of men have been taught that there is something wrong with them here in the west. That they should “express their emotions more” like girls and to put aside our natural inclination to put reason and instinct before emotion and that the correct way to express yourself is how females do.

As if one guy can speak for all Somali men. This lady is always on some generalization spree against Somali men. Not sure if we're dealing with your own "insecurity' towards Somali men, but it definitely looks like it.
I’m talking about the men that shame Somali women. I thought it was out obvious from my post and not every Somali man does that. Actually read before going into defensive mode. It’s actually embarrassing at this point. I’m talking about the sexist ones. For goodness sake get a life.

See how she uses the word “feel”. Emotionalism at its finest.
All star whatever, don’t try it. Whenever I’ve debated with you, I’ve come with facts and figures and you’ve come up with pseudoscience babble made of up of the ‘feelings’ of cadaan losers.

Don’t try me. I’m smarter and more logical than you and will put debate you any day of the week and you know it.

Your friend @Roorigeg showed his emotional side when he decided he wanted to attack me by claiming that I was talking about ‘All Somali men’ when I’m clearly talking about the sexist ones that age shame. That right there was his emotions getting the best of him instead of reading.

All star whatever, don’t try it. Whenever I’ve debated with you, I’ve come with facts and figures and you’ve come up with pseudoscience babble made of up of the ‘feelings’ of cadaan losers.

Don’t try me. I’m smarter and more logical than you and will put debate you any day of the week and you know it.

Your friend @Roorigeg showed his emotional side when he decided he wanted to attack me by claiming that I was talking about ‘All Somali men’ when I’m clearly talking about the sexist ones that age shame. That right there was his emotions getting the best of him instead of reading.
:mjlol:
You keep proving my point.

Genuine intimacy is for the woman’s benefit, so is companionship. A man is suppose to provide, protect and please a woman for what? If not for offsprings to continue his name and legacy.

No human being is useless not even the physically challenged, but a woman who cannot give birth, due to old age.
Is not marriage material for a man who wants children, so to him for that specific purpose she could be labeled as expired.

Men with erectile dysfunction in our community are deemed as expired, Somali culture is politically incorrect like that.

Biologically speaking nothing the old man said is wrong, was it a bit insensitive sure, but it wasn’t false.
Even the Quran frames marriage as being companionship. I think all of these redpill talks are starting to cloud your common sense.

And one of His signs is that He created for you spouses from among yourselves so that you may find comfort in them. And He has placed between you compassion and mercy. Surely in this are signs for people who reflect.” (Quran, 30:21)

The Holy Quran reminds us here that marriage and living with a spouse should be about comfort and happiness – after all, we need to remember that getting married is a blessing from Allah Himself. It is also a chance to learn about compassion, mercy, and love – which in turn can help us grow in our faith and love for Allah as well.

Seriously Kane, just stop.

You have no point or any sense of understanding of even how to even form points lol. You’re not fooling anyone.
56ee0a5035fc5.jpeg

Why are human beings being viewed through the lens of reproduction instead of their overall value? That's my issue with this disgusting 'ripe' and 'expired' talk.
I said if a man wants to marry to have "children" ,I didn't say anything about if a man just wants the company of woman, I still believe that the younger ones are more pleasant to be with than bitter and older feminazis depending his tolerance for what ever their age's issues are, I'm just a messenger,

Aha, the name says it all! Are the gloves off?

What do you think of this family? 👇 :umad:

I don’t think nothing. It’s another FOB who will abandon his biracial kids. The rate of deadbeatness is even greater with Somali men and ajanabis, it’s so embarrassing. 100x worse than madows.

Every month you hear about a girl from Russia or Germany looking for her Somali dad. It’s pathetic. And those are the minority who are interested. Most hate Somalis and Somalia because of their deadbeat. Uff Akhlaq Somali men. The lowest of the low.

I said if a man wants to marry to have "children" ,I didn't say anything about if a man just wants the company of woman, I still believe that the younger ones are more pleasant to be with than bitter and older feminazis depending his tolerance for what ever their age's issues are, I'm just a messenger,

"Feminazi" kulaha. Do you even know what feminism entails? Islam gave Muslim women rights, other religions did not. This is why Western women started a movement to free themselves. Try to use words that make sense to this context.

"Feminazi" kulaha. Do you even know what feminism entails? Islam gave Muslim women rights, other religions did not. This is why Western women started a movement to free themselves. Try to use words that make sense to this context.
Didn’t you know? Feminism is any woman that has different opinions to them, challenges their disrespect or dares to have high self-esteem and not live life chasing male approval and validation.

I find it hilarious that they like to link feminism with age and desirability. The vast majority of women called ‘feminist’ and ‘bitter’ on this site and the internet at large are young women. Women in their prime. The thing is, young women are no longer living life trying to appeal to disrespectful individuals riddled with hatred. Therefore, comments berating older women, calling them bitter feminists ect is rather funny. It’s usually older women with traditional views that put women at a disadvantage. It’s usually their mums and ayeeyo generations who were raised with intense internalized misogyny who will agree with these nasty creatures, which just makes it all the more sadder when I see these habayars with views like that, because the men they put on a pedestal see and look at them as being useless since for male sexists women’s only value is their looks and womb.

Didn’t you know? Feminism is any woman that has different opinions to them, challenges their disrespect or dares to have high self-esteem and not live life chasing male approval and validation.

I find it hilarious that they like to link feminism with age and desirability. The vast majority of women called ‘feminist’ and ‘bitter’ on this site and the internet at large are young women. Women in their prime. The thing is, young women are no longer living life trying to appeal to disrespectful individuals riddled with hatred. Therefore, comments berating older women, calling them bitter feminists ect is rather funny. It’s usually older women with traditional views that put women at a disadvantage. It’s usually their mums and ayeeyo generations who were raised with intense internalized misogyny who will agree with these nasty creatures, just makes it all the more sadder when I see these habayars with views like that, because men see and look at them as being useless since for male sexists women’s only value is their looks and womb.

There is a strong correlation on this forum, with educational level and sexism. Most of the sexist men on this forum, appear to be uneducated or barely educated. The only reason why they hate women who are their own age, is because they fear being seen for the low-achievers that they are. They think young women are dumb and easily impressed. Like you said, things have changed and they will be hard-pressed to find a naive, illiterate girl that wants them.

There is a strong correlation on this forum, with educational level and sexism. Most of the sexist men on this forum, appear to be uneducated or barely educated. The only reason why they hate women who are their own age, is because they fear being seen for the low-achievers that they are. They think young women are dumb and easily impressed. Like you said, things have changed and they will be hard-pressed to find a naive, illiterate girl that wants them.
Yes, I’ve noticed that. They’re very uninformed, refuse to educate themselves and usually lead by emotion despite calling all women irrational.

These men don’t just hate women their own age, they have issues with any intelligent woman who is able to think critically. The only way they can have any sort of relationship is if the women is wholly dependent on them. They can’t genuinely get a woman to love them for who they are, and they know it. Hence why you’ll see that they’ll argue against women being educated and or having any sort of income.

I don’t think nothing. It’s another FOB who will abandon his biracial kids. The rate of deadbeatness is even greater with Somali men and ajanabis, it’s so embarrassing. 100x worse than madows.

Every month you hear about a girl from Russia or Germany looking for her Somali dad. It’s pathetic. And those are the minority who are interested. Most hate Somalis and Somalia because of their deadbeat. Uff Akhlaq Somali men. The lowest of the low.

Who is the nigga in your pfp? Is he your dhagax bf?

Status
Not open for further replies.