Sexist Man in Somalia tells a crowd that women "expire" & that women have to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
He not only tells women that they are 'expired' after a certain age. He is also saying that women have to work so they can pay sadaqo and feed the poor.
Since when do women have to work? I also love how he sprinkles in Islamic verses to justify his sick opinions.
Women are human beings, not products or food. Khadijah AS, was 40 years old when she married the prophet Muhammed SAW and she gave birth to their children.
No woman or human "expires", we just age like all living creatures. Your main purpose on earth is not to be seen as desirable by other humans, but to worship Allah first and foremost. I cannot believe that monsters like this are allowed to hold public speeches.

But what's new to me, is that they are trying to convince women to work on top of being a full-time maid and baby factory.

This is why I advocate for female teachers, female Islamic scholars and for girls/women to learn the deen instead of waiting for sick creatures like this to paint a false narrative. A girl/woman's worth is not defined by men, it's not defined by catering to men or birthing their babies. The only thing you "have" to do, is worship Allah, that's it. You certainly never have to marry losers like this.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He not only tells women that they are 'expired' after a certain age. He is also saying that women have to work so they can pay sadaqo and feed the poor.
Since when do women have to work? I also love how he sprinkles in Islamic verses to justify his sick opinions.
Women are human beings, not products or food. Khadijah AS, was 40 years old when she married the prophet Muhammed SAW and she gave birth to their children.
No woman or human "expires", we just age like all living creatures. Your main purpose on earth is not to be seen as desirable by other humans, but to worship Allah first and foremost. I cannot believe that monsters like this are allowed to hold public speeches.

But what's new to me, is that they are trying to convince women to work on top of being a full-time maid and baby factory.

Khadijah was actually married before the Prophet SAW so she didnt have her first marriage at β€œ40”.

Khadijah was actually married before the Prophet SAW so she didnt have her first marriage at β€œ40”.
But she still has the ability to remarry without being considered 'expired'. How tf did u even come up with that when the original poster didnt even say that it was Khadija r.a's first marriage, u wanna find something to reject so bad its strange

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Someone should school this sheikh, Somali woman always is the worker and bread winner. Kapish

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
But she still has the ability to remarry without being considered 'expired'. How tf did u even come up with that when the original poster didnt even say that it was Khadija r.a's first marriage, u wanna find something to reject so bad its strange
Expired is a crude term but biologically true, a women at 29 is not β€œcurdun” or at her bloom as this man mentioned. Afsomali is very straight forward and brutally honest, its part of the Mudug culture.

Someone should school this sheikh, Somali woman always is the worker and bread winner. Kapish
My Ayeeyo came from the baadiyo, she was an orphan, little to no education, she married my awowe who was a well educated and well off man, even tho my awowe told her she didn't need to work she wanted to make something of herself and made a small buisness which grew into something big then she ended up making more than my awowe this was all whilst having kids to raise, my ayeeyo is a prime example of what i call a naag nool

Expired is a crude term but biologically true, a women at 29 is not β€œcurdun” or at her bloom as this man mentioned. Afsomali is very straight forward and brutally honest, its part of the Mudug culture.
Your culture isn't what the prophet s.a.w (the best man to walk on the face of the earth) when He married Khadija r.a who was 40 when He was in his 20s, catch a break, sunnah>>>mudug zoo culture

That's what females dont understand....yes I understand he sound cruel, harsh and "sexist" but everything he said is scientifically and biologically backed....

"They say the truth hurts"....instead of whining/being in their feelings, women should start playing the game called life and maximize their chances of getting a husband before there "expired". πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My Ayeeyo came from the baadiyo, she was an orphan, little to no education, she married my awowe who was a well educated and well off man, even tho my awowe told her she didn't need to work she wanted to make something of herself and made a small buisness which grew into something big then she ended up making more than my awowe this was all whilst having kids to raise, my ayeeyo is a prime example of what i call a naag nool

That explains your tom boyishness huuno macaanto

VelΕ“city

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Your culture isn't what the prophet s.a.w (the best man to walk on the face of the earth) when He married Khadija r.a who was 40 when He was in his 20s, catch a break, sunnah>>>mudug zoo culture
The Resident Shut Up GIF by FOX TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts