Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
White niggas be shitting on es and even seen this one vid on worldstar where this one white guy put a fish in his bath tub(Which was full of water) and the fish was sucking his dick :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

:wtfguccimane::lebronwtf:

White people are some disgusting creatures.
Oh yeah. What's the new fetish with toes and licking ass?

They're into some disgusting bizarre shit like CrazyWadad mentioned. Licking dirty toes. Fisting. Violence. Saw a video once were a white dude was violently beating a woman whilst they were having sex. :tuckerwtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:wtfguccimane::lebronwtf:

White people are some disgusting creatures.

They're into some disgusting bizarre shit like CrazyWadad mentioned. Licking dirty toes. Fisting. Violence. Saw a video once were a white dude was violently beating a woman whilst they were having sex. :tuckerwtf:

Disgusting. I blame it on male entitlement and . has just widened the lengths men will go for pleasure and dominance

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
After seeing that pic.....we more than cool.

Thank you. Now let me ask you do you still look like this

image.jpeg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Disgusting. I blame it on male entitlement and . has just widened the lengths men will go for pleasure and dominance
cadaan niggas also have those cuckold fetishes. they're just weird like that, it has nothing to do with dominance

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
cadaan niggas also have those cuckold fetishes. they're just weird like that, it has nothing to do with dominance

Sure but a lot of is based on male dominance. I still don't understand why every video has to feature ass licking nowadays.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sure but a lot of is based on male dominance. I still don't understand why every video has to feature ass licking nowadays.

I'm not into ass eating but it's probably the least offensive thing in . That's how far the industry has taken things where ass licking is the least troublesome thing in . There are some shocking things that cannot be unseen.

:eminemdamn:

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Shall we talk Somali men and their resistance to get their 15£/hour chlamidya in check?

Chlamidya is a right of passage for young men.

In my high school there was an outbreak of Chlamidya we all got put on anti biotics. A good 20 or so niggaz was fking all the breezies back then. Running trains on gals. Shit was good.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Chlamidya is a right of passage for young men.

In my high school there was an outbreak of Chlamidya we all got put on anti biotics. A good 20 or so niggaz was fking all the breezies back then. Running trains on gals. Shit was good.

Disgusting. It's not hard to put on a condom. Just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.