Sex thread. Questions, comments, education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:lol:
This reminds me not long ago I was house sitting for my cousin who lives in a crowded flat and she has a somali family who lives the flat opposite hers, one day they sent their kids outside so they can have a quickie The kids were outside for a while and got bored and start knocking at the door so loudly and yelling 'hooyo aabo open the door' then the mother open the door fuming and start screaming at the children' I will call you when i'm finished orod ciyaara' the children were clueless and one of them ask if she was going to a wedding. I could smell her uunsi and her strong Cadar from my window. I felt bad for the children and the mother and offered them to watch a movie with me so their mother can continue getting her grooves on.

Wallahi I didn't know if it was that difficult for a somali parent to have a sex life.

Honestly, in this western countries they shouldn't treat their children like that. They can order the kids to be at the living room and not to disturb them bc they will have a "nap".

Back home this could not be done bc it was just one room.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is so weird.
I understand the ones back home having trouble but why are the ones in the west struggling? They have their own bedroom. They can do it at night like normal folks. Why would the mother send her kids outside to get her groove on in the U.K it's absurd to me.

Gibiin-Udug

Horta i am curious, before you get ready to make a baby, is there a lil duco or Aayad/Sura u have to read?
I think you say accudubillah and put your trust in Allah swt that both of you perform well. Especially the husband, :chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is so weird.
I understand the ones back home having trouble but why are the ones in the west struggling? They have their own bedroom. They can do it at night like normal folks. Why would the mother send her kids outside to get her groove on in the U.K it's absurd to me.

If you've been to the UK then you'll recognize it as a third world country imitating a first world image

Gibiin-Udug

If you've been to the UK then you'll recognize it as a third world country imitating a first world image
It's where the Somalis live. If you went to the Posh cities in the U.K you wouldn't even want to come back to America.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Horta i am curious, before you get ready to make a baby, is there a lil duco or Aayad/Sura u have to read?

Walahi there's a special dua when going to your wife bc it is said that if you don't then a Jin ba kugula caawinaya ku aaska xaaskaada:damn::damn::damn::drakelaugh::drakegrin:..I kid you not walee

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Is that like traumatized? Yes I have

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending