Several men charged with the death of Abdikarim Hassan & Saadiq Aadam

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
123F1460-B671-4FE1-A0F5-648B7CA625E2.jpeg
Both Somali boys were killed within hours of eachother. In what believes to be a racial attack in North West as Yusuf Hassan and another Somali boy were stabbed by probably the same group several hours later but survived.

May Allah grant our youngers Jannah in shaa Allah!

Detectives investigating the murders of 18-year-old Abdikarim Hassan and 20-year-old Sadiq Aadam Mohammed in Camden in February have charged two further men.

On the evening of 20 February 2018, Abdikarim Hassan was fatally stabbed in Bartholomew Road, NW5, and Sadiq Mohammed was fatally stabbed in Malden Road, NW5.

Christian Thomas ['H'], 18 (26.12.99), of Queen's Crescent, NW5 was charged on Tuesday, 2 October with the following:

i) The murder of Abdikarim Hassan on 20 February;
ii) Grievous bodily harm with intent, in relation to an incident in Aldenham Street, NW1 on 20 February;
iii) Attempted GBH in relation to an incident in Aldenham Street, NW1 on 20 February;
iv) Violent Disorder in relation to an incident in Pembury Circus, E5 on 20 February

Charges ii) and iii) relate to two different victims.

JJ Fatuga ['I'], 19 (03.09.1999) of Little Heath, Greenwich, SE7 was charged on Wednesday, 3 October with:
i) The murder of Sadiq Mohammed; and,
ii) Violent Disorder in relation to an incident in Pembury Circus, E5 on 20 February

Both men are due to appear at the Old Bailey on Friday, 5 October.

Three other people are currently charged in connection with these murders.

[K] Anuoluwa Temenu, 18 [22.12.99] of no fixed address, was charged on Wednesday, 12 September with attempted grievous bodily harm, grievous bodily harm and the murder of Abdikarim Hassan. He appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday, 17 September. He is next due to appear at the same court on 30 November, with a trial set for 11 March 2019.

The trial of two males accused of murders of Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam commenced at the Old Bailey on Monday, 3 September.

[E] Isaiah Popoola, 19 (16.05.99) of Grafton Way, WC1 was charged on Sunday, 25 February with two counts of murder, grievous bodily harm and attempted grievous bodily harm.

[F] Ben Drummond, 19 (09.09.99), of Ingestre Road, NW5 was charged on Thursday, 1 March with the murder of Sadiq Aadam Mohammed.

Following the arrest and charge of Anuoluwa Temenu, the trial was set aside so the defendants could be tried together.

+ [G] A 17-year-old male was charged on Tuesday, 13 March with the murders of Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed in Camden on Tuesday, 20 February and violent disorder. The charges against [G] have since been discontinued.

View attachment 56529 Both Somali boys were killed within hours of eachother. In what believes to be a racial attack in North West as Yusuf Hassan and another Somali boy were stabbed by probably the same group several hours later but survived.

May Allah grant our youngers Jannah in shaa Allah!

I’m assuming you live there. What are you gonna do about it? You are on here talking about ictiraaf this and baranbaro that. Walaahi sometimes I wonder why y’all even tahriib in the first place:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts