[SERIOUSLY] I'm in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I was arguing with him about the fact he put us Dutch Somalis too low and we should have been #3 with the fact that we master English despite the fact it’s mostly our 3rd language
It would make more sense to rank Anglophone diasporas against each other and other European/Non-anglophone diaspora against each other. Like you said it’s a 2nd or 3rd language for most of you x

Xoxoxo

VIP
It would make more sense to rank Anglophone diasporas against each other and other European/Non-anglophone diaspora against each other. Like you said it’s a 2nd or 3rd language for most of you x
No you completely missed my point. I said that we are better speakers in English compared to those living in the US & UK despite fact it’s just our 3rd language.

Apollo

VIP
Sorry love. But no one comes on an online forum to type what you deem adequate English.. unless you’re overcompensating.

Your ranking is based on opinion so I’ve got nothing to say about that really..

Don't take it personally, it is not about individuals, and definitely not applying to you.

Perhaps it is because the UK is the most numerous on here and I have seen some terrible writing from some of the British Somali trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts