[SERIOUSLY] I'm in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That says a lot more about the UK tbh.

But then again, Shimbiris probably went to an international school which generally offers a higher quality of education than your average UK govt school in NW London.
My parents paid twice the annual salary of a laborer per semester so I'd better be able to speak this damned gaal language well or else.

Xoxoxo

VIP
We deserve to be #4th. British people can’t speak English for shit. Only their accent is really “English”.
@Apollo

I take it back:

we deserve to be 3rd. Americans are even worse in English. We as the Dutch speak better English then either countries.

no comment about France’s little brother

Someone once told me that there are more east African restaurants than there r EA people in New York.
Good luck luv.

Also, going to New York on a whim seems like manic behavior. Hope u get therapy when u get home.

How can there be more East African restaurants in NYC than East African themselves? Do you realize those same restaurants would've been owned by East Africans themselves? Keep in mind there are many cab drivers from East Africa and also more professionals who spread out throughout the state.

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
How can there more East African restaurants in NYC than East African themselves? Do you realize those same restaurants would've been owned by East Africans themselves? Keep in mind there are many cab drivers from East Africa and also more professionals who spread out throughout the state.
I know it sounds so dumb. The first Somalis ever to have stepped foot in the US went to cities like NYC, Chicago, DC etc!

Apollo

VIP
@Xoxoxo

The guy from that channel visited ghettos in other Western countries as well, lol.

Amsterdam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

London

Berlin

Naples

Which one is the worst? LOL, I'd say the Italian one.

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Xoxoxo

The guy from that channel visited ghettos in other Western countries as well, lol.

Amsterdam

London

Berlin

Naples

Amsterdam doesn’t count those people live on ceyr and do illegal shit willingly and refuse to work

How can there be more East African restaurants in NYC than East African themselves? Do you realize those same restaurants would've been owned by East Africans themselves? Keep in mind there are many cab drivers from East Africa and also more professionals who spread out throughout the state.

It's a joke luv, just a way to say that there isn't many east Africans in new York.

@Xoxoxo

The guy from that channel visited ghettos in other Western cities as well, lol.

Amsterdam

London

Berlin

Naples

I understand that these videos can be considered some form of social anthropology. But most of them are just fetishization of what those ghettos produce, ending up glorifying the bullshit.

I find it corny, not only for the dumb niggas raised in those bad areas who lost the plot but also for privileged outsiders thinking this is cool.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The first guy has a lot of seedy stories about him on reddit. Some people tracked down and old persona of his on a PUA site. I just wonder how many ghetto gals he took advantage of.

:lolbron:

I would never in a thousand years set my foot there.

Apollo

VIP
The first guy has a lot of seedy stories about him on reddit. Some people tracked down and old persona of his on a PUA site. I just wonder how many ghetto gals he took advantage of.

:lolbron:

Thank God no diaspora Farax made a channel like that showing the worst parts of the Horn of Africa.

Bald and Bankrupt's thesis seems to be to shock Westerners with how backwards Eastern Europe and the former USSR are.

If I had to rank the English skills of SSpot diasporas I would rank them like this.

I forgot his username, something something Shakespeare. Maybe the guy studied English literature, could explain why he writes so well.
Lol that list is xaasid towards reer UK I find their command of the language to be at least in the top 3
Thanks for the compliment I take time to write my posts and double check everything.
Your English lvl is also quite impressive, same with @Shimbiris and @The alchemist always have to remind myself that you guys are not from the Anglosphere whenever I read your posts

:jcoleno:At least one person remembers my sspot nickname you're a real one :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending