[SERIOUSLY] I'm in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know. I just have seen many Canadians write in a sophisticated way, cough cough @Sophisticate

You're much too kind.

I can only compare this to my interactions with Somalis online. The Reer UK are probably some of the most fluent tongued and verbose of the Somalis abroad. They write with character and tend to convey some eccentricity common among the English. The roadmen do not represent them. Similar to how the alcoholics do not represent Canadians though it appears the dysfunctional ones leave an indelible impression on SSpotters. I would rank Canadian Somalis highly. Particularly those that are more well-read and scholastically oriented.

@Elyazzzzzz wirya buy the next best plane ticket back to France and work hard to live a comfortable life and move away afterwards,

You can’t move away as a broke ass teenager
For men it is different, we are more adventurous, for women I can understand. Plenty of men started by the streets and get success. But pretty dumb to go from France to US, it was not a significant upgrade. France is not Greece.
I answer to you :

I prefer 1000x better struggling in a subway station but having the will to do it in New York than staying in France who is becoming a living shithole , if I can't do it I'm leaving if I can do it I'll be proud of done it, i have nothing to lose
US is not a significant upgrade to France, you should have gone to New Zealand, Norway or Switzerland. Southern France cities like Nice and Cannes are cleaner than most US city and enought rich... France is not just shithole Paris or Marseille. I emigrated from Central Italy (Rome) to Norway and passed a couple of days in the Oslo Airport but to stay there was a joke compared to the New York City jungle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.