{SERIOUS THREAD} - I don't know what the future holds for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
May allah SWA ease ur pain sister and give u ease of mind, I hope it never comes to that point.

Amber

A blessed human
the Dunya is nothing more than a test, the most painful of all has the best outcomes for those who have sabr. Surah 94 aya 5-6:
5. "For indeed, with hardship will be ease." 6. Indeed, with hardship will be ease"
إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا ‎﴿٦﴾ فَإِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا ‎﴿٥﴾

Twice, Allah the Most Gentle promises. And Your Lord's promises are always fulfilled. Please don't commit suicide, my sister. This is Bani Adam's fight, their test. Were in this together. Don't give up here, when victory is near.

Volume 7, Book 71, Number 582: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "There is no disease that Allah has created, except that He also has created its treatment."

I left you my number you can call anytime you want sister. :it0tdo8:

I've looked into this guy oren zarif he does psychokinesis. in sha Allah soon he will send me his medication and if it works i'll let ya'll know apperently he's really good.

can you imagen sitting staring at walls for the rest of your life. can u imagen your body not doing what u want it to do ms isn't life threatening just disables you, i cant imagen going thru that so i considered euthansia as a viable option.

thank you walaalo my symptoms are bad and keeping back once im over it it comes back which is a clue what the future hold for you. but i hope to achieve many things in life just dont know how i would cope with disability i can't imagen lying in bed for the rest of my life. i could go blind loose ability to speak become incontinent the list is endless which is why i considered euthansia as a viable option

Ameen

Ameen in sha Allah khayr

i know

im not alone? who else is dealing with this?
Don’t fall for black magic scams, that’s even worse than committing suicide (takes you out of Islam)

Ive recently started praying trying to get closer to Allah. im hoping for a miracle
thanks for the messages ameen to everything. right now im trying to get closer to Allah if that doesnt work i dont kno wat else will

Don’t fall for black magic scams, that’s even worse than committing suicide (takes you out of Islam)

you think the isreali guy is black magic apparently his treatment works

I am not getting this girl. One day she posts theses below messages, and then next day she is in serious health crisis. Something is very odd here.

1669658190427.png

1669658214978.png

702e698e50aa4cdd59583cae3f6bdfd6.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are ppl that are athletes or into boxing that have ms it effects everyone different. i just seem to have the rough kind where i go down hill then better then downhill

1669662328619.png

Amber

A blessed human
There are ppl that are athletes or into boxing that have ms it effects everyone different. i just seem to have the rough kind where i go down hill then better then downhill
I heard ms slows nerves in the body, nerves are pretty important to the human body. I don't think that's the case, sxb :stopit:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
People with neurodegenerative conditions (autism, dementia, MS etc.) tend to have issues with heavy metal detoxification pathways, and excessive amounts of heavy metals are found in the brain/blood of these individuals. There are many exposures to heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, and aluminum from pesticides, environmental pollutants and even vaccine adjuvants.

The body is highly intelligent and does not do anything for no reason. You might think circumstance has befallen you, but your body has been poisoned and is acting as it should until you find out how to restore it to homeostatic balance. Your body gives you signs through symptoms and an opportunity to reverse dis-ease.

I have an autoimmune condition (a label) and reversed it recently from a shift in mindset (letting go of grudges, setting boundaries) and removing heavy metals (taking nano zeolite). Improving blood circulation (via MSM, Omega-3s, vitamin c, collagen and taurine). And taking topical magnesium chloride and DMSO (that I made). A dietary change may also help you. I do not have MS, but it is reversible. Do not be deceived by those without answers who are apt to kill; seek them out yourself. Or go to those with a track record of success.

People with neurodegenerative conditions (autism, dementia, MS etc.) tend to have issues with heavy metal detoxification pathways, and excessive amounts of heavy metals are found in the brain/blood of these individuals. There are many exposures to heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, and aluminum from pesticides, environmental pollutants and even vaccine adjuvants.

The body is highly intelligent and does not do anything for no reason. You might think circumstance has befallen you, but your body has been poisoned and is acting as it should until you find out how to restore it to homeostatic balance. Your body gives you signs through symptoms and an opportunity to reverse dis-ease.

I have an autoimmune condition (a label) and reversed it recently from a shift in mindset (letting go of grudges, setting boundaries) and removing heavy metals (taking nano zeolite). Improving blood circulation (via MSM, Omega-3s, vitamin c, collagen and taurine). And taking topical magnesium chloride and DMSO (that I made). A dietary change may also help you. I do not have MS, but it is reversible. Do not be deceived by those without answers who are apt to kill; seek them out yourself. Or go to those with a track record of success.

so u really believe auto immune diseases are curable?

what do you think of water fasting as a holistic approach cleaning out your system?

i might try that

Dr Terry whalls had HSCT done it wasn't just a diet change im sceptical about her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.