{SERIOUS THREAD} - I don't know what the future holds for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I have multiple sclerosis and alhamdulilah not that effected i had walking problems but alhamdulilh good physio fixed that.
i came across this dutch video of a woman with ms and who was severely affected.
She decided to have euthansia when her body got bad.
So at the end of video she dies.
Since we have the same disease im shit scared of being that disabled.
so i made the decision if i ever get that bad im doing the same im going to ask the dr for euthanasia its legal in holland.
people live long healthy lives with ms 20-30 without symptoms but some arent that lucky.
So i spoke to my dutch drs and they said they will support me in euthansia when im ready
Walaahi im serious im even thinking of doing it on webcam when my time comes

Anybody else here dealing with serious illnesses?

oh heres the video
If you are looking for a friend, just say so.

Im not sticking around to be severely disabled.
when my body stops working im ready to go in sha allah kheyr
Allah is merciful he'll understand euthansia i have a good reason
im not scared of dying

Have you tried of ancient traditional medicine? But if modern medicine can't treat your current illness, perhaps you can research how ancient cultures dealt with it in the past. I suggest it is time for you to repent, stay away from any vulgar and sinful lifestyle, and concentrate on how you can please Allah (swt). Insha'Allah you'll find cure.

Lastly, please don't do euthanasia. You've been tested, and you need to seek relief from Allah (swt) and devote your energy how you can get closer to him. Insha'Allah, it'll be khair.

I have multiple sclerosis and alhamdulilah not that effected i had walking problems but alhamdulilh good physio fixed that.
i came across this dutch video of a woman with ms and who was severely affected.
so i made the decision if i ever get that bad im doing the same im going to ask the dr for euthanasia its legal in holland.
people live long healthy lives with ms 20-30 without symptoms but some arent that lucky.
So i spoke to my dutch drs and they said they will support me in euthansia when im ready

oh heres the video
I don't want to come across as insensitive because I will never be able to understand what you're going thru, but you do have to consider that if you are going through with the euthanasia that you will be passing on to the next life which is permanent and your life in this world even if you were to live 1000 years here would not compare in length to the Akhira ahead of all of us, euthanasia is haram and it isn't worth risking a far longer and permanent life for an easier way out of here. May Allah make everything easy for you.
Screenshot_20221125_003927.png

One thing is for sure. We are all going to die and once we are dead, it does not matter if we had legs or hands when we lived but what we accomplished. From your profile, you are better looking than 90% of the people in the world and look young. It's likely you may not even get what you are scared of getting and have 60-70 years left. You could do so much for your family, our people, and the world in that time. You could be a legend that people name their kids after. Many Kings, Queens, and Prophets had diseases and disabilities but they are legends who shaped the world. You could be the one. Actually you are the one because there is one you and if you even think of changing that fact, people will not truly understand you and remember you for your suicide. If you let Qadr/Destiny decide your fate while you tie your camel and put trust in Allah, I promise you will go far on your legs or whatever Allah has given you. Walaalo you are you and we will always be there for you in Somalinemo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

oh heres the video

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1669364160395.png

Hey Sis,
I’m not one for giving lectures, and to be frank I don’t think you’d want to even hear it. But I will say this.

Allah (swt) test those who he loves, this life is filled with trials and tribulations. The difference between us all is how we handle those trials. My only advice to you sister is to get close to Allah (swt).

ill make dua for you inshaAllah. Take care sis.

dont do it, Allah (swt) warns of the punishment of one who commits suicide even if it euthanasia scholars have deemed it as SUICIDE which is haram.
may Allah have mercy upon you and trust me you are not alone. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
dont do it, Allah (swt) warns of the punishment of one who commits suicide even if it euthanasia scholars have deemed it as SUICIDE which is haram.
may Allah have mercy upon you and trust me you are not alone. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I know.

1669388410005.png

Yes how can we talk privately?
I left you my number you can call anytime you want sister. :it0tdo8:
Have you tried of ancient traditional medicine? But if modern medicine can't treat your current illness, perhaps you can research how ancient cultures dealt with it in the past. I suggest it is time for you to repent, stay away from any vulgar and sinful lifestyle, and concentrate on how you can please Allah (swt). Insha'Allah you'll find cure.

Lastly, please don't do euthanasia. You've been tested, and you need to seek relief from Allah (swt) and devote your energy how you can get closer to him. Insha'Allah, it'll be khair.
I've looked into this guy oren zarif he does psychokinesis. in sha Allah soon he will send me his medication and if it works i'll let ya'll know apperently he's really good.
I don't want to come across as insensitive because I will never be able to understand what you're going thru, but you do have to consider that if you are going through with the euthanasia that you will be passing on to the next life which is permanent and your life in this world even if you were to live 1000 years here would not compare in length to the Akhira ahead of all of us, euthanasia is haram and it isn't worth risking a far longer and permanent life for an easier way out of here. May Allah make everything easy for you.
View attachment 243966
can you imagen sitting staring at walls for the rest of your life. can u imagen your body not doing what u want it to do ms isn't life threatening just disables you, i cant imagen going thru that so i considered euthansia as a viable option.

One thing is for sure. We are all going to die and once we are dead, it does not matter if we had legs or hands when we lived but what we accomplished. From your profile, you are better looking than 90% of the people in the world and look young. It's likely you may not even get what you are scared of getting and have 60-70 years left. You could do so much for your family, our people, and the world in that time. You could be a legend that people name their kids after. Many Kings, Queens, and Prophets had diseases and disabilities but they are legends who shaped the world. You could be the one. Actually you are the one because there is one you and if you even think of changing that fact, people will not truly understand you and remember you for your suicide. If you let Qadr/Destiny decide your fate while you tie your camel and put trust in Allah, I promise you will go far on your legs or whatever Allah has given you. Walaalo you are you and we will always be there for you in Somalinemo.

thank you walaalo my symptoms are bad and keeping back once im over it it comes back which is a clue what the future hold for you. but i hope to achieve many things in life just dont know how i would cope with disability i can't imagen lying in bed for the rest of my life. i could go blind loose ability to speak become incontinent the list is endless which is why i considered euthansia as a viable option

I'm sorry, may Allah make everything easy for you.
Ameen
Hey Sis,
I’m not one for giving lectures, and to be frank I don’t think you’d want to even hear it. But I will say this.

Allah (swt) test those who he loves, this life is filled with trials and tribulations. The difference between us all is how we handle those trials. My only advice to you sister is to get close to Allah (swt).

ill make dua for you inshaAllah. Take care sis.
Ameen in sha Allah khayr
dont kill urself its a sin :it0tdo8:
i know
im not alone? who else is dealing with this?

I am sorry I don’t even know what to say. Why would you want to film your death though? May Allah cure you. If I may Advice you this is disease is out of your control in these cases we should surrender it to Allah we humans are not in control all of the time and that’s where being human comes in we pray

halimos4u

Halimos4u

oh heres the video
just don’t commit suicide and what I’ve seen from all ur reply’s it really looks like ur gonna

Status
Not open for further replies.