{SERIOUS THREAD} - I don't know what the future holds for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
so u really believe auto immune diseases are curable?

what do you think of water fasting as a holistic approach cleaning out your system?

i might try that
They do not use terms like cure but reverse. The MD in the clip is Dr Wahls. And she was at one-point wheelchair bound and unable to practice. I strongly recommend you take a look at her book. She modified the autoimmune protocol which significantly helped her condition, improved her quality of life and became mobile again. I tried her protocol before and it helped. If there is any doubt others with similar conditions have experienced improvements.

The diet is anti-inflammatory at its core.

I'm not sure about water fasting but I heard intermittent fasting can help with MS symptoms.

Dr Terry whalls had HSCT done it wasn't just a diet change im sceptical about her

but i'll try a raw vegan diet its like paleo diet but uncooked and without meat

right now im on a spiritual journey making dhikr and praying my salah to heal myself from euthanasia thoughts

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Dr Terry whalls had HSCT done it wasn't just a diet change im sceptical about her

but i'll try a raw vegan diet its like paleo diet but uncooked and without meat
Try whatever works for you. And best of luck on your health journey. Though my main concern is raw vegan might cause nutritional deficiencies and amenorrhea down the road.

I once used to have green smoothies daily until they messed up my TSH levels. :stressed: I rarely eat raw vegetables (now). Though I have been paleo for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.