{SERIOUS THREAD} - I don't know what the future holds for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have multiple sclerosis and alhamdulilah not that effected i had walking problems but alhamdulilh good physio fixed that.
i came across this dutch video of a woman with ms and who was severely affected.
She decided to have euthansia when her body got bad.
So at the end of video she dies.
Since we have the same disease im shit scared of being that disabled.
so i made the decision if i ever get that bad im doing the same im going to ask the dr for euthanasia its legal in holland.
people live long healthy lives with ms 20-30 without symptoms but some arent that lucky.
So i spoke to my dutch drs and they said they will support me in euthansia when im ready
Walaahi im serious im even thinking of doing it on webcam when my time comes

Anybody else here dealing with serious illnesses?

oh heres the video

Active assisted Euthanasia is haram 100%, basically suicide and leads to hell

Passive Euthanasia is ok and thats when you tell doctors you dont want treatment and die naturally due to complications when Allah wills

Active assisted Euthanasia is haram 100%

Passive Euthanasia is ok and thats when you tell doctors you dont want treatment and die naturally due to complications when Allah wills
Im not sticking around to be severely disabled.
when my body stops working im ready to go in sha allah kheyr
Allah is merciful he'll understand euthansia i have a good reason
im not scared of dying

Last edited:

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
even though i think it's haram i am not going to lecture/give dawah because i can't even imagine what it must be like to be in a situation like that. maybe i would do something similar if i was in a situation like yours. But i just wanted to tell you i wish you all the best :) .
Mtv Love GIF by INTO ACTION

Last edited:
even though i think it's haram i am not going to lecture/give dawah because i can't even imagine what it must be like to be in a situation like that. maybe i would do something similar if i was in a situation like yours. But i just wanted to tell you i wish you all the best :) .
Mtv Love GIF by INTO ACTION

thank u nobody knows wat they would do if it was them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts