Serious questions to Xalimos in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that there is somethimg called "colorism" just shows how ignorant some can be. Im not fighting for light skin girls if that what yall think, im just saying people should have their prefrences guys and gals without being called self haters or racists.

Again, I asked you why you prefer light skinned girls. I did not assume anything but merely asked out of pure curiousity. I'm not invested in this discussion nor am I offended. Now you on the other hand, are mighty defensive.
The fact of the matter is tho, that many men are self haters. They hate their own reflection and have a problem with their darker skin and thus, have a problem with their darker skinned female counter parts.
I can't say that is the case with you, however, its still a reality that you are opposed to acknowledging for some reason.
Anyway, I am done here. You seem to have a problem wuth women in general. Hopefully, you get over whatever is plaguing you soon.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Toronto like london is nice but at night is like the purge I reccomend all students wanting to travel there for education or just for holiday not to go outside by themselves

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm dark myself and dark skin girls all day ❤️

How can anyone find lightskin more pretty than this

:wowsweat:
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Light skin doesn't necessarily mean you are stunning or that dark skin means ugly. Look at this girls facial structure and her captivating features;

3306b947e9476683a1b8315871696e09.jpg

Whereas these lighter skinned girls aren't as pretty as the above girl (not saying there aren't beautiful light skinned girls).

142c38ee92560c753b9c582b6dc2f9c5--hijab-videos.jpg

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Light skin doesn't necessarily mean you are stunning or that dark skin means ugly. Look at this girls facial structure and her captivating features;

3306b947e9476683a1b8315871696e09.jpg

Whereas these lighter skinned girls aren't as pretty as the above girl (not saying there aren't beautiful light skinned girls).

142c38ee92560c753b9c582b6dc2f9c5--hijab-videos.jpg
Don`t take the light skin dark skin stuff in here too seriously it`s just bait to get platinum threads

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Who cares about useless skintone? If the ting has siil if the ting is somali if the ting isnt totally obese then allah knows i would jihaad on dat punani BBB style

Again, I asked you why you prefer light skinned girls. I did not assume anything but merely asked out of pure curiousity. I'm not invested in this discussion nor am I offended. Now you on the other hand, are mighty defensive.
The fact of the matter is tho, that many men are self haters. They hate their own reflection and have a problem with their darker skin and thus, have a problem with their darker skinned female counter parts.
I can't say that is the case with you, however, its still a reality that you are opposed to acknowledging for some reason.
Anyway, I am done here. You seem to have a problem wuth women in general. Hopefully, you get over whatever is plaguing you soon.

You asked me why i love lighter skinned women, i just find them attractive, i dunno they just tend to have more symmetrical faces, never said it was because of their light skin they were pretty, some of them just tend to have more aestetically faces.
And i never said dark skin girls were ugly because they were dark skin, i've just seen more better looking light skin girls.
Anyways my post was never about skin color in the first place.
But i have question @Luna how did you come to the conclusion that the men you're talking about are self haters and hate their own reflection? Just curious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending