Serious questions to Xalimos in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1456.PNG
Wallahi to be honest in my case i just find light skin women more prettier than dark skin women, not trying to be a "colorist" what ever than means:camby:
Wallahi to be honest me too

Answer this; why do you prefer light skinned girls? Your answer will give us a little insight about your mentality.
A lot of guys have internalized racism and thus, hate darker skin and broader features.
Somali's are generally medium to dark skinned. Being light is not thaaaaat common, so again, why light skinned women? Preferences exist but you need to make sure they don't come from a place of prejudice and self hate.

Answer this: why is liking a girl with a specific skincolor in your head has to equate to self hate? Who says i don't like them because they look pretty? Just because you like a guy with a defined jaw (not saying you necessarily do) doesn't equate to self hate just because you dont have one.
And i've never said she was ugly because she was dark skin, i have definately seen hot dark skin girls. I just said it was more common to see it with ugly dark skin girls. Or fat girls for that matter

It’s because Somali dark skin guys have self hate and how much shit they got from their families so they think marrying a lightskin is the best option. That mentality is the worst mentality anyone could ever have
I'm light skin and only like light skin I stick to my kind

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It's dumb when people say light skin is pretty or dark skin girls are prettier, it's all about your face structure not the color of your skin.

An example:
072869387bb61f1c51e6b0539dca1e8e--black-is-beautiful-beautiful-women.jpg

Don't tell me you don't find her gorgeous?

Growing up in Toronto, I never saw colourism as a thing. Somali guys here like all shades as long as they're conventionally pretty. (Good hair, nice body, cute nose)

Well I mean its preferences at the end of the day,

you can't just call someone ignorant for preferring light skinned girls when you yourself prefer tall dark skin guys.

To each their own :manny:

It's dumb when people say light skin is pretty or dark skin girls are prettier, it's all about your face structure not the color of your skin.

An example:
072869387bb61f1c51e6b0539dca1e8e--black-is-beautiful-beautiful-women.jpg

Don't tell me you don't find her gorgeous?

Mashallah she is very beautiful, but i've never said dark skin girls were ugly, i just said that i have seen more pretty light skin girls than dark skin in my 20 years of living. And i don't knowmwhy that somehow equates to self hate

Answer this: why is liking a girl with a specific skincolor in your head has to equate to self hate? Who says i don't like them because they look pretty? Just because you like a guy with a defined jaw (not saying you necessarily do) doesn't equate to self hate just because you dont have one.
And i've never said she was ugly because she was dark skin, i have definately seen hot dark skin girls. I just said it was more common to see it with ugly dark skin girls. Or fat girls for that matter
I asked YOU a question first, sxb. Its rude to ask questions w/o answering first :cosbyhmm:
I never said you were necessarily self hating, but that is a common reason. Its a valid assertion.
You made a terrible analogy :deadpeter:
Its not the a
Aame thing. You have to take a lot of things into account when it comes to colorism. Somali's are traditionally darker on average; take a look at the old pictures from 100 years ago in the history section.
You can have your preference, I ain't tryna take it from you, so chill :whoa:
P.s: chill with the women/Xalimo hate. Its not cool.

I asked YOU a question first, sxb. Its rude to ask questions w/o answering first :cosbyhmm:
I never said you were necessarily self hating, but that is a common reason. Its a valid assertion.
You made a terrible analogy :deadpeter:
Its not the a
Aame thing. You have to take a lot of things into account when it comes to colorism. Somali's are traditionally darker on average; take a look at the old pictures from 100 years ago in the history section.
You can have your preference, I ain't tryna take it from you, so chill :whoa:
P.s: chill with the women/Xalimo hate. Its not cool.

The fact that there is somethimg called "colorism" just shows how ignorant some can be. Im not fighting for light skin girls if that what yall think, im just saying people should have their prefrences guys and gals without being called self haters or racists.

If someone says the prefer dark skin girls it's alright but if they say they prefer light skinned girls it all out war. Insecurity much?

Why is it women always gas up ugly women, especially ugly dark skin women, when they are quite honestly butt ugly? I see it all the time, and wondered if it was secretly a insult? And do the ugly girls know that they're just bullshitting? Honestly if i was a ugly girl and people kept calling me beautiful it would feel suspect, and i would maybe take it as a insult.:birdman:
Wallahi its the equivalent of a guy with messed up teeth getting compliments on how beautiful his teeth are, its just a way to highlights his flaws.

Your tryna get that plat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts