Serious questions to Xalimos in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it women always gas up ugly women, especially ugly dark skin women, when they are quite honestly butt ugly? I see it all the time, and wondered if it was secretly a insult? And do the ugly girls know that they're just bullshitting? Honestly if i was a ugly girl and people kept calling me beautiful it would feel suspect, and i would maybe take it as a insult.:birdman:
Wallahi its the equivalent of a guy with messed up teeth getting compliments on how beautiful his teeth are, its just a way to highlights his flaws.

Why is it women always gas up ugly women, especially ugly dark skin women, when they are quite honestly butt ugly? I see it all the time, and wondered if it was secretly a insult? And do the ugly girls know that they're just bullshitting? Honestly if i was a ugly girl and people kept calling me beautiful it would feel suspect, and i would maybe take it as a insult.:birdman:
Wallahi its the equivalent of a guy with messed up teeth getting compliments on how beautiful his teeth are, its just a way to highlights his flaws.
Passive aggressive roasting, it's the only way the other gender communicates

Really

IMG_1534.JPG

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Everyone is beautiful. Allah SWT created us this way. If you don't have anything good to say then keep your mouth shut.:ufdup:

Wallahi to be honest in my case i just find light skin women more prettier than dark skin women, not trying to be a "colorist" what ever than means:camby:

Skin color doesn't equate to beauty, even physical features aren't much tbh. What makes someone beautiful is how proportionate their face is. When you say stuff like light skin women are more prettier than dark skin do you realize how ignorant you sound? I'm not going to challenge it because it is your preference however if you want to sound ignorant that's on you :icon lol:

Skin color doesn't equate to beauty, even physical features aren't much tbh. What makes someone beautiful is how proportionate their face is. When you say stuff like light skin women are more prettier than dark skin do you realize how ignorant you sound? I'm not going to challenge it because it is your preference however if you want to sound ignorant that's on you :icon lol:
You just said it was a preference, so why would you get mad? It is exactly the same way when women say they ONLY date Tall guys, short guys don't get mad, and moan. They understand that it is a preference a lot of women have, and work on something else. But as soon a guy says he has a thing for light skin girls, people attack him and call him a "self hater" and try to shame him into liking dark skin girls

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
You just said it was a preference, so why would you get mad? It is exactly the same way when women say they ONLY date Tall guys, short guys don't get mad, and moan. They understand that it is a preference a lot of women have, and work on something else. But as soon a guy says he has a thing for light skin girls, people attack him and call him a "self hater" and try to shame him into liking dark skin girls
You can like whatever you want just don't put people down.

Answer this; why do you prefer light skinned girls? Your answer will give us a little insight about your mentality.
A lot of guys have internalized racism and thus, hate darker skin and broader features.
Somali's are generally medium to dark skinned. Being light is not thaaaaat common, so again, why light skinned women? Preferences exist but you need to make sure they don't come from a place of prejudice and self hate.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Answer this; why do you prefer light skinned girls? Your answer will give us a little insight about your mentality.
A lot of guys have internalized racism and thus, hate darker skin and broader features.
Somali's are generally medium to dark skinned. Being light is not thaaaaat common, so again, why light skinned women? Preferences exist but you need to make sure they don't come from a place of prejudice and self hate.
It’s because Somali dark skin guys have self hate and how much shit they got from their families so they think marrying a lightskin is the best option. That mentality is the worst mentality anyone could ever have

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Your going to be very disliked on this forum I can already tell

I find dark skin girls sooo pretty and most of the time they have nicer features than light skin girls.

I am considered pretty light but I consider myself to be average skin tone... not that light and I’m grateful ...to be honest I always found darker girls wayyyyy prettier. We live in a white supremacist society obviously darker girls sometimes get overlooked and light skin girls get gassed just because of their colour when in reality if you painted some of these light skin girls a shade darker they wouldn’t even be comparable to a lot of our dark skin sisters.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Erm maybe because they are pretty... So anyone dark skin shouldn’t get compliments now because they’re automatically ugly by default?

People can compliment whoever they want even if that person looks like an ogre. I don’t know why that pisses you off.

Hey just because it's a preference doesn't mean it's alright okay. You're still ignorant for having a preference like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending