Serious question: Will Puntland secede?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No, Puntland is a state in Somalia, they have contributed so much to the project and are needed if we are to succeed as a whole. God bless puntland :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No, Puntland is a state in Somalia, they have contributed so much to the project and are needed if we are to succeed as a whole. God bless puntland :)
A rumour has it that you're Habeshi intruder!! Prove yourself. Speak Somali

Yaa tahay is sheeg waryaa?

If he was habashi he'd be posting similar to some of yall doom and gloom/"Somalia is over" posters. But all he posts is positivity, love and unity for Somali people. No way he's Ethiopian

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I honestly don’t think Puntland will ever secede and nobody really takes them seriously. At best they’ll probably get semi autonomous status and a few perks.

Both Pland and Sland are already fully independent of Muqdisho. however PL will reunite with Muqdisho. Ofc the North/SL will also reunite with the South, including the PL/Majeerteeniya region. One nation indivisible. get those foreigners out and reconcile the clans south of PL. Wa billalahiowfiiq

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

No brother, I am geeljire through and through. I just want the best for all my people no matter where they are :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If he was habashi he'd be posting similar to some of yall doom and gloom/"Somalia is over" posters. But all he posts is positivity, love and unity for Somali people. No way he's Ethiopian

Thank you brother Galool, we have to stop the division and be on each others team, I want everbody to succeed and eat well :)

The Somali Caesar

VIP
We’re doing a lot better than the south so yeah we should be independent
Somaliland is doing a lot better than the South also so what’s your point? Everyone knows the South is bad but it’s getting better

Good luck trying to get independence from Somalia let alone getting International recognition :damn: :russ:

Thank you brother Galool, we have to stop the division and be on each others team, I want everbody to succeed and eat well :)
Brother Jiron. I love your mindset.
Every Somali region and people succeeding and prospering is good for us all. Not this fake division and hate I see here sometimes smh. Somalia is getting better and better every year alhamdulilah. :banderas:

If this section was our only source of information, you'd think the country is about to collapse kkkkk.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Puntland is part of Somalia, and will for ever be part of Somalia. We won’t accept Puntland to break away from Somalia.

Somaali waa mid.:stevej:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Somaliland is doing a lot better than the South also so what’s your point? Everyone knows the South is bad but it’s getting better

Good luck trying to get independence from Somalia let alone getting International recognition :damn: :russ:
Don't you think it would be less headache and more resources for you if Puntland left Somalia?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Don't you think it would be less headache and more resources for you if Puntland left Somalia?
No because Southern Somalis believe in SomaliWeyne. Also hypothetically if either PL/SL leaves that’d dissolve Somalia federal government as everybody will want to leave.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I honestly don’t think Puntland will ever secede and nobody really takes them seriously. At best they’ll probably get semi autonomous status and a few perks.
PL is ALREADY semi-autonomous :dead:

You are a Puntlandtite and you don't even know this? :mahubowtf:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
PL is ALREADY semi-autonomous :dead:

You are a Puntlandtite and you don't even know this? :mahubowtf:
How dare you say I’m a Puntlandtite I take that as an insult. When I mean semi autonomous i mean like administrative status like Hong Kong esque.

Puntland is currently still just a regular normal federal state in Somalia.