Serious question: Will Puntland secede?

@AarHawd_7 @Muqmad WRLD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MajeerteeniyaState is a de facto sovereign nation. fully independent from Muqdisho but Majeerteeniya's de facto independence is not declared like the North's independence. Hence, PL is officially still part of the South. officially subordinate to FGS but unoficially seperate.

both PL and SL I think will reunite with Muqdisho once the nonMJ Southerners reconcile without foreign meddling

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@AarHawd_7 @Muqmad WRLD

MajeerteeniyaState is a de facto sovereign nation. fully independent from Muqdisho but Majeerteeniya's de facto independence is not declared like the North's independence. Hence, PL is officially still part of the South. officially subordinate to FGS but unoficially seperate.

both PL and SL I think will reunite with Muqdisho once the nonMJ Southerners reconcile without foreign meddling

Bintiland can not break away from Somalia, Somalia waa mid. We wont let a clan enclave break away

Bintiland can not break away from Somalia, Somalia waa mid. We wont let a clan enclave break away

Im unionist so I agree that Migiurtinia province should rejoin the South. also the North aka Soomaliland, which was a recognized de jure sovereign state in 1960, should reunite with the South. Djibouti as well. then we should work together to liberate Ogaadeeniya, Hararga, and the Hawd

Its a state :faysalwtf: unless puntland declares independence somalia has the power to do that. Mogadishu contributes more to somalia than any FMS should they not pay taxes for this same reason.
I don't think you got what I said. somalia isn't really a sovereign nation and souther somalia and pl have different priorities at the moment, southern somalia needs law, order, and basic stability first since its missing that. puntland needs to develop their economies and cities so their people don't starve, so yes they should have complete control over their territories until the federal govt can control anything outside of the capital.

Trending