Serious question: Will Puntland secede?

Som

VIP
Somaliland has a stronger case than puntland because at least they were an independent state for about a week in1960. PL secession would have ZERO legal basis

so you admit you are a primitive qabil state. At least somalilanders try to pretend they are not a tribalist country.
Primitive? :westbrookwtf: Gtfo with the jokes nayaa
Everywhere in Somalia is ran by a certain qabil.

Somaliland is ran by Isaaq, they wrong all the non Isaaqs while their at it
Galmudug is ran by HAG, they wrong MX while their at it
Jubbaland is ran by OG primarily

But all of a sudden Puntland is a problem to you? We're not bothering anyone so f*ck off, we're actually the most fair because clans that don't have their lands under PL control got a VP and 17 MPs.

Don't ever put PL and Somalidiid in the same sentence when the SL is jailing people for wearing Somali tracksuits and certain niggas are burning the Somali flag.

:camby:You really tried it.

Farm

VIP
please remove the white star from your flag. It represents somaliweyn and u guys are against it. make your own somali diid flag

a man from PL created the so called national flag. He can use it if he wants, the better question is why don’t you stop using it?

Som

VIP

But all of a sudden Puntland is a problem to you? We're not bothering anyone so f*ck off, we're actually the most fair because clans that don't have their lands under PL control got a VP and 17 MPs.

Don't ever put PL and Somalidiid in the same sentence when the SL is jailing people for wearing Somali tracksuits and certain niggas are burning the Somali flag.

Dude you tried multiple times to conquer sool and sanaag to occupy dhulbahante lands and u lost miserably. the only reason you gave them MPs is because you still claim their lands.

Som

VIP
a man from PL created the so called national flag. He can use it if he wants, the better question is why don’t you stop using it?
The man from PL who created the flag was a wadani. I love my fellow wadani somalis regardless of their clan, i don't play qabil identity politics like u bro. We use the blue flag cause the federal republic of somalia still believes in somaliweyn. The flag litteraly represents PAN-SOMALISM which is an ideology you guys reject.

Som

VIP

Wallahi what a disgrace. If a was the leader of Puntland I would have used the stability of PL to stabilize the rest of somalia. If PL did that u guys would actually be the most prominent clan in somalia, but instead you prefer qabilism. Unfortunately somali leaders don't have a vision , they only care about some tuulos in the desert. PL separatism is the same as SL separatism and JL separatism.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Inshallah we will get independence but with that being said I try to be open minded and would be willing to support federalism that is fair to all

Mozart

You need people like me
Wallahi what a disgrace. If a was the leader of Puntland I would have used the stability of PL to stabilize the rest of somalia. If PL did that u guys would actually be the most prominent clan in somalia, but instead you prefer qabilism. Unfortunately somali leaders don't have a vision , they only care about some tuulos in the desert. PL separatism is the same as SL separatism and JL separatism.

The only reason Somalia has a government today and isn’t ran by Abu isis is because of Abdullahi Yusuf. Which region for the past 8 years has pushed for a complete constitution/ a census / 1P1V elections ? One thing you can’t accuse Puntland of is not trying to stabilise the rest of Somalia.

No want's to be held hostage by the foolish ass fgs. Usually people who believe in these delusions come from clans that can't develop their own regions (leeches).

I bet you think Farmaajo is a good president too:snoop:

Som

VIP
No want's to be held hostage by the foolish ass fgs. Usually people who believe in these delusions come from clans that can't develop their own regions (leeches).

I bet you think Farmaajo is a good president too:snoop:
Yet you are still here taking aid money in the name of somalia while working behind our backs. Wallahi PL and SL extremists are more Dangerous than our foreign enemies

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
so you admit you are a primitive qabil state. At least somalilanders try to pretend they are not a tribalist country.
The vice president is Saamroon sxb. Which is Dir not Isaaq.

Both the VP and President of PL are Harti.:heh:

because there is no functioning government..? Is somalia not propped up by foreign intervention? as soon as somalia has control of the southern territories with no need for foreigners then yes! but I don't see why a capital that needs african soldiers walking around for security can control other states resources especially when they have a history of selling things for pennies
Its a state :faysalwtf: unless puntland declares independence somalia has the power to do that. Mogadishu contributes more to somalia than any FMS should they not pay taxes for this same reason.

Som

VIP
The vice president is Saamroon sxb. Which is Dir not Isaaq.

Both the VP and President of PL are Harti.:heh:
token minority clans, the real power is the hands of MJ in PL and Isaaq in SL. People Always accuse Siad of being a qabilist but many politicians of different clans in the shanta golaha sare ee kacaanka(supreme revolutionary council). If u believe that having other clans makes u non-tribalist then the same thing should apply to Siad

Trending