Sending your children to Africa without accompanying them?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
no because Somalia is very dangerous for young kids especially without a caregiver

it's a good experience with family. I loved visiting Somalia with family but I wouldn't survive going alone

Sometimes the best way to save a kid is to remove them from their environment for a short period of time so you break the connection they have with the bad friends thats influencing them. We did this with my little sister and it worked great. Kept her away for 2 years and came back much more mature person. Had she stayed in uk when she was 17 with the people she became friends with she would go off the rails. When she came back those friends moved on with their lives and she grew out of all the bad habits. But it depends on the kids personality as well.

Kids are weak these days. I will send my kids to the Congo, forget their homeland. Hopefully, if they survive they can become tough and know the world isn't a game. It's a jungle.:mjkkk:

"I find the avg somali parent apathetic" lol that's bullshit, stop projecting. Most of the time, the mother accompanies the kids while the father stays back for work to cover the expenses.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I know a husband and wife that left their children in Somalia for at least 10 years. They enjoyed the quite childless life in the west and made his hoyoo raise them. Their children barely know them.

I can't believe anyone would have an issue with what @Amirah is saying. Baring in mind these are the same people that would be in other threads shocked at how kids could end up abused physically and sexually, bullied ect. Talk about how kids need to be protected, yet seem to think sending a child away from family unprotected is a good idea? Incredibly childish and this discussion exposes the ciyaal mentality of a lot here.

Things back home, due to being a war torn country ect isn't that safe for locals, let alone a fish and chibbs, fish out of water Western kid. Your children have rights over you and that is for you to raise them and not throw them at your older mother or mother in law who might not be as vigilant anymore due to older age or different parenting styles, due cultural differences. The amount of stories we hear from kids being taken advantage of by relatives and you think its a good idea to send them back home alone????! Away from your watchful eyes?

Last edited:

Based

VIP
I’ve been back home alone at the age of 13 and I don’t know what you are talking about. Stayed with my mother’s sister and her side of the family. It was one of the best experiences of my life and gave me a new outlook in life and steered me to the right path. You are speaking out of ignorance and it seems like you hate Somalia based on your previous comments. I doubt you’ve even been.
You are replying to Sjw western liberal xalimo whatever you tell her will exit out of her other ear. Ignorant wallahi they think Somalia is a jungle hellhole with nothing to offer

You are replying to Sjw western liberal xalimo whatever you tell her will exit out of her other ear. Ignorant wallahi they think Somalia is a jungle hellhole with nothing to offer

This isn't an SJW issue but basic parenting. I can tell from your comment you're a child. Even older Somali parents are now looking at it differently due to the many cases that have been exposed. Bottom line is keep a watchful eye when it comes to your children.

Based

VIP
This isn't an SJW issue but basic parenting. I can tell from your comment you're a child. Even older Somali parents are now looking at it differently due to the many cases that have been exposed. Bottom line is keep a watchful eye when it comes to your children.
Yes I agree with accompanying your child when re-locating to Africa but there is nothing wrong with leaving them there after a while as long as they're living with family and not a camp for dhaqan celis kids.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
if you drop your kid back home on their own its not a guarantee your relatives will take good care of them there was a mom she dropped her 12 yr daughter off to live with her uncle than one night he tried to sexually molest her she screamed and the other relatives in the house woke up and the uncle blamed it on the girl having a nightmare

Theres also another story of parents who send their 10 year old to live with relatives back home the kid went outside with his ipad and got beaten up and had the ipad stolen from him

theres also another story of a girl who had an ipad she fought back and the guys stabbed her and she bleed out

From what I could tell the only time Somali parents send their kids to Somalia is when they are headed down a dark path. Like hanging out with thugs, getting in serious trouble while at school, etc. Somali parents usually don't send their kids to Somalia if they are normal and doing well in the west.

I think it’s alright to send male children back home alone for some time. And for daughters, take them in the summers or move there for a few years. It gives them a new perspective to see life with, new experiences and let’s them escape from the constant Western brainwashing and degeneracy. As long as they’re with trusted
relatives and you always communicate with them, they’ll be fine.

My family has been living in Hargeisa for about 7 years and it’s been great for us. My siblings and I have learnt (some finished) the Quran. We’re fluent in Somali and experts of Somali culture. A relative of mine (who also lives in Columbus) had also sent her two teenaged sons to Hargeisa for about 2 years and they’ve greatly improved in their Somali skills.

How can you hate somewhere you've never seen? I assure you Somalia and Africa in general is a wonderful/safe experience as long as you have money.

Trending

Latest posts