Sending your children to Africa without accompanying them?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1623696778831.png

I sent mine in the 90s

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol and I’m sure you left them there permanently too ....lol I mean how else would you have afford to roam somali forums since the 90s if they were present.

I live upto the reputation of Isaaq women. Dump the kids at their fathers family after divorce. Room for my hobbies and enjoyment ma ha?

I wouldn't advice any parent to send they kids anywhere without accompanying them..so many predators nowadays including those you might consider a family.

World

VIP
What’s wrong with a mother sending her children to Somalia to spend time with their grandmother/family and learning their culture? :mindblown:

Weirdo.

What’s wrong with a mother sending her children to Somalia to spend time with their grandmother/family and learning their culture? :mindblown:

Weirdo.
Everything is wrong with it, you’re not sending them to the next town over but across the world to 3rd world countries where they’re exposed to new environments and susceptible to all types of diseases not to mention predators. Even the simple fact that it takes them time to adjust to the new food and climate. As a parent esp as a mother you shouldn’t leave all to chance or to others. What are you doing sitting here while your children are 1000s of miles away 🤔

World

VIP
Everything is wrong with it, you’re not sending them to the next town over but across the world to 3rd world countries where they’re exposed to new environments and susceptible to all types of diseases not to mention predators. Even the simple fact that it takes them time to adjust to the new food and climate. As a parent esp as a mother you shouldn’t leave all to chance or to others. What are you doing sitting here while your children are 1000s of miles away 🤔
I’ve been back home alone at the age of 13 and I don’t know what you are talking about. Stayed with my mother’s sister and her side of the family. It was one of the best experiences of my life and gave me a new outlook in life and steered me to the right path. You are speaking out of ignorance and it seems like you hate Somalia based on your previous comments. I doubt you’ve even been.

Weirdo.

Noting wrong with that so long as you're accompanying your child..there are some parents that just dump theiy kids back home and never look back leaving them at the mercy of others..example like those dhaqan celis kids back home that have experienced various forms of abuse.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I’ve been back home alone at the age of 13 and I don’t know what you are talking about. Stayed with my mother’s sister and her side of the family. It was one of the best experiences of my life and gave me a new outlook in life and steered me to the right path. You are speaking out of ignorance and it seems like you hate Somalia based on your previous comments. I doubt you’ve even been.
well not everyone will have the same experience as you :fantasia2:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nothing wrong with that, itll be good for the kids to learn Quran and Af Somali. Plus not new husband wants to raise his wifes ex husband children. Its a win win.

My young uncle was sent to Bosaso and got married to a local. He was the son of my great uncle and grew up in Australia.

He divorced the local and has a son there. His father took away his passport and the closest embassy is all the way in Addis Ababa.

His father is an ultra religious taxi driver that really is stupid.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Nothing wrong with that, itll be good for the kids to learn Quran and Af Somali. Plus not new husband wants to raise his wifes ex husband children. Its a win win.
You think it's a good idea to send the children to a war torn country?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
everyone arent that lucky to stay with a relative back home and have a good experience ive heard a parent who sent their kid back home and the relative they stayed with didnt bother look after em the kid end up hanging outside with streetkids doing drugs and robbing people

and there was that parent who sent their son back home for dhaqan celis only for her son who had asthma get killed by a macalin who beat him up

What kind of sick woman will mary a man that rejects and won't raise the children she had from a previous marriage...a farax with that kind of mentality isn't fit for marriage..God forbid but if xalimo ever finds herself in such situation she needs to tell that farax gtfoh.

Trending

Latest posts