Sending your children to Africa without accompanying them?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My young uncle was sent to Bosaso and got married to a local. He was the son of my great uncle and grew up in Australia.

He divorced the local and has a son there. His father took away his passport and the closest embassy is all the way in Addis Ababa.

His father is an ultra religious taxi driver that really is stupid.
did he get married by his own will or did the father arrange him to marry the local?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I think a lot Somali parents don’t like raising children. Am glad our generation is different though and have fewer kids and focus on happiness

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Plus not new husband wants to raise his wifes ex husband children. Its a win win.

Those children are muslim, saqiir and the future half brother/sister of your unborn child. And you don't want have anything to do With them!

Axmaq bilaa naxariis.

World

VIP
everyone arent that lucky to stay with a relative back home and have a good experience ive heard a parent who sent their kid back home and the relative they stayed with didnt bother look after em the kid end up hanging outside with streetkids doing drugs and robbing people

and there was that parent who sent their son back home for dhaqan celis only for her son who had asthma get killed by a macalin who beat him up
This thread isn’t talking about dhaqan celis where you send the children to boarding schools, I don’t agree with that. OP said she has a problem with children going back home and spending time with their own grandmother.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What kind of sick woman will mary a man that rejects and won't raise the children she had from a previous marriage...a farax with that kind of mentality isn't fit for marriage..God forbid but if xalimo ever finds herself in such situation she needs to tell that farax gtfoh.
Its natural part of pirmitive male instinct, why you think single moms without kids are so desirable? Even lions kill their new lioness previous cubs its part of nature :yousmart:

What kind of sick woman will mary a man that rejects and won't raise the children she had from a previous marriage...a farax with that kind of mentality isn't fit for marriage..God forbid but if xalimo ever finds herself in such situation she needs to tell that farax gtfoh.
The kids isnt his so he have right not raise the Kid or kids he is not the Kid or Kids father

images.jpeg

World

VIP
Those children are muslim, saqiir and the future half brother/sister of your unborn child. And you don't want have anything to do With them!

Axmaq bilaa naxariis.
If she remarries then her right of custody is forfeited in Islam. Nothing wrong with the new husband not wanting to raise those children.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
nah when I was with my family in Buurtinle. there was this one agoon kid who's mother left him in Somalia with his aunty. his aunty treated him like trash and he was hated by the macalin.

Exactly! Any woman that would get ride of her own children for a man or who would marry a loser that can’t even accept her children should go hang her self! How disgusting, what kinda mother is that? Btw don’t mind @TekNiKo he doesn’t even love his own children so I wouldn’t expect him to have any empathy fo others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Exactly! Any woman that would get ride of her own children for a man or who would marry a loser that can’t even accept her children should go hang her self! How disgusting, what kinda mother is that? Btw don’t mind @TekNiKo he doesn’t even love his own children so I wouldn’t expect him to have any empathy fo others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
images.jpeg

This thread isn’t talking about dhaqan celis where you send the children to boarding schools, I don’t agree with that. OP said she has a problem with children going back home and spending time with their own grandmother.
I’m talking about all...inclusive! Whether vacation or dhaqan celis...whether it’s for vacation or otherwise parents should not be sending their children away without accompanying them is my point.

Mercury

VIP
why would her kids from a previous marriage be an issue it shows the guy isn't gonna be a good partner

Mercury

VIP
its not different than dhaqan celis the parents dropping their responsibility and hoping someone else to raise their kids

Your assumption is every mother has their children as their priority in their life or cares about their children which isn't the case, in many cases, they are just the means to an end.
Dropping your kids off in a third world country is a dumb idea.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There are too many hazards:

-unexplored landmines
-organ traffickers
- predators
- potential for familial mistreatment
- being mistreated in dugsi
- potentially victimized by peers with no one to advocate for them
- potential for conflict in some areas or terrorist attacks
- more road traffick accidents

Should I continue...

A plus is cultural and lingistic immersion. The experience would be better with parents keeping a watchful eye not as a dumping ground for miskeen kids who barely speak Somali or troubled kids.

Trending

Latest posts