Self-Managed home Abortion and children born out of Wedlock on the rise in Somalia in a country where there is no Abortion clinics.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I notice the more rabidly anti-abortionists are male. Hmmm. I wonder what that means? Does it mean you're seeking control over something you clearly don't have control of?

Abortions happen in Somalia and at Somali Western households as well. They will continue to happen. Will they happen in sterile places with knowledgable people or will they happen in dirty rooms with coat hangers? Will the woman have a chance to survive the procedure or a chance to die a painful, toxic, hemorragic death?

It has nothing to do with morality - If a woman is going to get an abortion she will get it. If you want to refuse her, you take the child and raise it. And you'd better well raise it properly because that's your moral responsibility.

For whatever reason, guys, it's not your body. Get it out of your head you have control over it and you and women will be a lot happier.

Humans kill each other with dismal regularity and predictability,Humans are so stupid that they will have children even if it's not in their best interests! Look at some countries in Africa - they have children even when they, themselves, don't have anything to eat because of superstition, irrational beliefs, government neglect or outright stupidity.

I say, if you're a woman and you want an abortion, knock your socks off. If you're a man and you don't want an abortion, tough shit. And if you're so rabidly anti-abortion, why don't you adopt a whole crapload of the unwanted children in the IDP camps outskirts your Somali town? Put your money where your mouth is.
:bell:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I notice the more rabidly anti-abortionists are male. Hmmm. I wonder what that means? Does it mean you're seeking control over something you clearly don't have control of?

Abortions happen in Somalia and at Somali Western households as well. They will continue to happen. Will they happen in sterile places with knowledgable people or will they happen in dirty rooms with coat hangers? Will the woman have a chance to survive the procedure or a chance to die a painful, toxic, hemorragic death?

It has nothing to do with morality - If a woman is going to get an abortion she will get it. If you want to refuse her, you take the child and raise it. And you'd better well raise it properly because that's your moral responsibility.

For whatever reason, guys, it's not your body. Get it out of your head you have control over it and you and women will be a lot happier.

Humans kill each other with dismal regularity and predictability,Humans are so stupid that they will have children even if it's not in their best interests! Look at some countries in Africa - they have children even when they, themselves, don't have anything to eat because of superstition, irrational beliefs, government neglect or outright stupidity.

I say, if you're a woman and you want an abortion, knock your socks off. If you're a man and you don't want an abortion, tough shit. And if you're so rabidly anti-abortion, why don't you adopt a whole crapload of the unwanted children in the IDP camps outskirts your Somali town? Put your money where your mouth is.
Wallahi you are right sxb I know one girl who I wont disclose her clan who I was friends with that died in Mogadishu after having an illegal abortion done on her after she got knocked up by accident They literally use a fishing ròd to drag the child out ima very crude fashion

It was so sad, we need these clinics for these type of situations and rape and I am not against your proposal it will save many girls lives.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I remember in 1996 we had this beautiful third cousin of my mom staying with us, it was basically a brief stay and during her pregnancy.

All we knew about her was that she was married to a Bossoaso City Tax collecter and I think we only saw the husband may be once one or twice and mostly at night after he got off his Marqaan session and need his wife:pachah1:

Long story short this distant cousin of my mom heard from other womens that her lously husband married another women(a rumor) and she was out of it crying and in rage.

Days later these other toxic Halimos neighbor of ours adviced her to get rid of the pregnancy and the child she is carrying for thi husband, they even convinced her that she was too beautiful and too light skin to be married to this man,

These evil Halimos neighbors provided her with instructions on how to do home Abortion, a list of mixed chemicals to drink in the morning and even told her to rub her stomach and belly on a hard concrete surface the baby in the her womp would die.:mjcry:

Two weeks later we asked our mom what happened to her cousin and why was she in a hospital , turns out she succeeded in killing the baby and she was bleeding non stop, since then I hated that women with a passion and see her as a murderer for some reason, Halimos are just heartless and toxic.asf.:noneck:

Instead of abortion clinics why not we advocate for more birth control and condoms. You can keep telling people it’s haram to do zina but it won’t fix the solution. These items will help stop the spread of stds too

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Instead of abortion clinics why not we advocate for more birth control and condoms. You can keep telling people it’s haram to do zina but it won’t fix the solution. These items will help stop the spread of stds too
I feel like people back home are afraid if there's birth control and condoms easily available that its gonna lead to more zina hence why they would rather restrict it

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
we should open abortion facilities, really. Some women need that, yeah call me liberal shit shat. Maybe these incidents would not have happened if they did had

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
  • You have no statistics on the rate of infanticide (not even projections/speculative ones) in Somalia.
  • Rape is the least common reason for abortion. It is often times consensual and done to cover up one's zina.
  • Your views are hyperliberal hence your stance.
  • And you offered zero less invasive methods such as dropping children off in an orphanage. And failed to mention those who have abortions whether botched or done by a physician have higher rates of mental illness and difficulties conceiving for the children they want due to cervical lacerations.
  • Let's keep in mind that Somalia is a Muslim country and not the West.
  • I can understand giving the locals courses about family planning (including those who are not married yet) but anything beyond that is where you draw the line.

Wether a woman wants an abortion or not has nothing to do with me, I’m pro-choice in that sense

unless it’s my child, then I’d raise it myself if she doesn’t want it, I’d have too much of a guilt of killing it

disgusting devils no naxariis how can someone harm a baby filthy dogs
Once you convince yourself to kill an unborn child then the next step of killing new born is not difficult.

There is no big difference between the pic I posted and a newborn. They argue therefore if you can kill that you should be able to kill a newborn.

Condoms should be available, this is cheaper and more safe option. Unfortunately this won’t be allowed. Zina will continue happen, atleast lets try to prevent unwanted children.

Trending