Self-hating

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am neither, one could be said about anything that has a negative connotation towards it doesn’t change the fact that it interests me to say the least. I’ve never dated a Somali girl nor do I intend on dating them in the foreseeable future. Ones interest and certain individualism doesn’t seem to coexist. You’ve got a binary choice between Somali girls and they all cover the same blanket. Just as an observation of my interaction with UK Somali girls

1. Religious conservative, doesn’t really have much of an opinion on things their personality revolves around the aforementioned.
Will get married by 22, have a child will have financial complications and just genuinely live to scrape by.

2. non religious, typically promiscuous loud abrasive personality has an identity issue finds comfort in associating themselves with fringe societal liberal groups. Will eventually have a mid life crisis in their 30s live in resentment because they thought maybe choice (A) was what they wanted all along.

Thank you for the well-articulated response but you kind of proved my point. :manny: You say you have never dated nor intend to date Somali girls but your views are cloaked by a viscous layer of negativity bias. Also, why is it that I know better (more functional) examples of UK Somali girls (that don't fit into that binary) than you and I live in N. America. That's beside the point as continuing this convo would be an exercise in futility. I'm not here to change minds but to challenge caustic opinions. So, do you mon ami.

Thank you for the well-articulated response but you kind of proved my point. :manny: You say you have never dated nor intend to date Somali girls but your views are cloaked by a viscous layer of negativity bias. Also, why is it that I know better (more functional) examples of UK Somali girls (that don't fit into that binary) than you and I live in N. America. That's beside the point as continuing this convo would be an exercise in futility. I'm not here to change minds but to challenge caustic opinions. So, do you mon ami.

Your statement Proves no point at all, instead of trying to win brownie points why don’t you carefully read what I was trying to say. Dating isn't exclusive to objective analysis on personal characteristics, anyone with a brain cell can do that. (So your point here is clearly flawed as you assumed the subject was exclusive to such conclusion)
Merely an experience with Somali girls in the UK has led to this observation if you cared to understand it.

For you to know more ‘better’ examples of non binary UK Somali girls isn’t indicative of ones personal experience and has nothing to do with my point in the first place (You invalidated yourself with that foolish statement).

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your statement Proves no point at all, instead of trying to win brownie points why don’t you carefully read what I was trying to say. Dating isn't exclusive to objective analysis on personal characteristics, anyone with a brain cell can do that. (So your point here is clearly flawed as you assumed the subject was exclusive to such conclusion)
Merely an experience with Somali girls in the UK has led to this observation if you cared to understand it.

For you to know more ‘better’ examples of non binary UK Somali girls isn’t indicative of ones personal experience and has nothing to do with my point in the first place (You invalidated yourself with that foolish statement).

Why would I want to earn brownie points? I'm a female. Am I trying to galvanize support from the womenfolk. Rah, Rah, Rah! Lol.

Cute ad hominem.

:win: I was told you were a sociopath. Is there any truth to this? It's just a simple inquiry don't take offense.

Also choice (a) isn’t necessarily negative when most of the time if it’s the truth. Somali girls who tend to get married at an early age will on average have a kid within their first year of marriage. Due to the lack of life experience and one parent being the provider it will cause financial difficulties (especially in London)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Also choice (a) isn’t necessarily negative when most of the time if it’s the truth. Somali girls who tend to get married at an early age will on average have a kid within their first year of marriage. Due to the lack of life experience and one parent being the provider it will cause financial difficulties (especially in London)

But you made it seem like the bulk of them fit into those two options was there no room for a third, sxb. Perhaps, one that doesn't go clubbing, nor fornicate, nor marry young and focuses more so on academic attainment and career mobility to the exclusion of all else. Or is this merely an exception and not the rule. Bro I will agree with you that it's definitely nuanced and I can't speak for your experience.

Why would I want to earn brownie points? I'm a female. Am I trying to galvanize support from the womenfolk. Rah, Rah, Rah! Lol.

Cute ad hominem.

:win: I was told you were a sociopath. Is there any truth to this? It's just a simple inquiry don't take offense.

Why would I take offence in you calling me a sociopath a condition someone is born with?

Even if I was would you really think someone you believe is a sociopath would answer that in the first place?

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Somalis without mjs would be shambles lets be honest now

LOL without MJs there would be no colonizers. Since you tramps sold them land. Without MJs we wouldn't have international disgrace from your dh1lo women. Like Ilhan Omar, Sabrina Dhowre, Waris Dhire, Iman or Ayan Hersi. MJs are snobby and think highly of themselves will being complete LOSERS. MJS should be expelled from darood and join .5 coz thats where you belong.

I won't judge you too harshly bro, either way.

Well I’m not, who’s out here calling me a sociopath? Whoever did clearly doesn’t know what a real sociopath is because you wouldn’t until it’s too late.

Sociopaths tend to act and do stuff in a certain way to manipulative people into getting what they want from a certain individual.

I’ve never done any of such things on this website just merely share my opinion on things, which everyone else does?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well I’m not, who’s out here calling me a sociopath? Whoever did clearly doesn’t know what a real sociopath is because you wouldn’t until it’s too late.

Sociopaths tend to act and do stuff in a certain way to manipulative people into getting what they want from a certain individual.

I’ve never done any of such things on this website just merely share my opinion on things, which everyone else does?

I guess it was kaftan? Or perhaps I am confusing you for some other member.:snoop: My apologies. Have a good rest of your day. And stay safe in Engriska.

Trending

Latest posts