Self hating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone define “self hating so and so” like what does that mean? Cuz first time I heard that I thought that person is suicidal like but apparently it means you hat your race. But when is someone called “self hating”?

Can someone define “self hating so and so” like what does that mean? Cuz first time I heard that I thought that person is suicidal like but apparently it means you hat your race. But when is someone called “self hating”?
Eres medio mexicano?

Apollo

VIP
It basically means you are not toeing the line of your race, especially when it comes to political, social, or cultural things.

For example:

Republican/Conservative African-American

Its self explanatory
English is my third language so basically I never heard that term and it’s not how it’s used.
It basically means you are not toeing the line of your race, especially when it comes to political, social, or cultural things.

For example:

Republican/Conservative African-American
But somali -Muslims are conservatives, right?

Apollo

VIP
How did your parents meet?

Somali+Mexican in Europe is a very unusual combination.. to say the least.

:faysalwtf:Selfhating is when a nigga decides he ain't black but a black skinned cra*ker.

How did your parents meet?

Somali+Mexican in Europe is a very unusual combination.. to say the least.
They met at the university in Germany cuz my mother got some sort of a scholarship and my dads family lived in Italy where he was born and then decided to study in Germany as a lot of Europeans do. At that time there weren’t many Somalis at my mothers aged who where at university so she joined a group for Muslim Students and met my dad there.

But why do they call ppl how choose to date other races that? Like I get your definition
A black person should date and marry within their own race. Anyone who marries out does it out of selfhate and wanting to have prestige by marrying a cra*ker. The cra*ker is only an object of prestige just like a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. The black person married to the cra*ker will always cheat on the cra*ker with another black person. This is true 100% of the time.

Last edited:
black inferiority is something both African male and female suffer from... its why most miscegenation takes place in Europe... lol its like a zoo where everyone breeds with one another and the kids be looking like mixbreeds. Post racial enrichment :cryinglaughsmiley:

black inferiority is something both African male and female suffer from... its why most miscegenation takes place in Europe... lol its like a zoo where everyone breeds with one another and the kids be looking like mixbreeds. Post racial enrichment :cryinglaughsmiley:
I don’t what to answer to this... it’s more like that a lot somali men don’t take their education serious here in Germany and it has been in the 80s and its still is.. my mother’s was and i am 100% exaggerating the only somali-muslim women at here university. What do you expect? And I don’t agree with that weird mentality ppl have here like it’s not a bad thing that races mix. So walal f*ck you and your Stone Age thinking :nahgirl:

I don’t what to answer to this... it’s more like that a lot somali men don’t take their education serious here in Germany and it has been in the 80s and its still is.. my mother’s was and i am 100% exaggerating the only somali-muslim women at here university. What do you expect? And I don’t agree with that weird mentality ppl have here like it’s not a bad thing that races mix. So walal f*ck you and your Stone Age thinking :nahgirl:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: don't lie to me mate...
You said your father is a Mexican? you still in contact with him or did he run back to his country?

The other day I heard half somali half Japanese . now half somali half Mexican.. lmao
This world is truly going downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts