Self-hating xalimo goes at Chunkz

Keo

VIP
Chunkz, Harry Pinero and Filly were discussing how cringe these TikTok lingos sound nowadays and people using them IRL

But here comes this self-hating xalimos trying to fight Jamaican battles by criticising Chunkz for using slang spoken in many parts of London “because of it’s roots in West Indies”

Why does she care whether Chunkz uses these slangs? Why did she decide to single out only Chunkz when we know Filly isn’t even Jamaican either and I believe Harry Pinero is originally from Sierra Leone. Because she’s a low IQ self-hating xalimo.

Last edited:
Everyone in UK uses Jamaican slang and Ive never had any of my Jamaican friends complain to me about it once,
She shouldnt be speaking English according to her logic since she is a foreigner and she should stick to her original language not cadaans.
I hate ppl lke this who have no life

Chunkz, Harry Pinero and Filly were discussing how cringe these TikTok lingos sound nowadays when people use them IRL

But here comes this self-hating xalimos trying to fight Jamaican battles by criticising Chunkz for using slang spoken in many parts of London “because of it’s roots in West Indies”

Why does she care whether Chunkz uses these slangs? Why did she decide to single out only Chunkz when we know Filly isn’t even Jamaican either and I believe Harry Pinero is originally from Sierra Leone. Because she’s a low IQ self-hating xalimo.
She would be considered ”anti-black” if she did🤡

It's not AAVE though, you aren't gonna hear people talking like this if you go to central LA or something lmao. It's literally GenZ Tiktok slang.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
1. Chunkz is 25. That’s no where near 30.

2. That’s not AAVE. Pls shut your mouth.

3. This TikTok slang needs to be nuked. I absolutely hate it. I only use them in ironic circumstances (probably only once on SSpot) but it’s so annoying irl.

However, I find it so funny when UK Somalis use Jamaican patois irl but log on SSpot to call Jamaicans “cultureless madoows”.

:dead:

Keo

VIP
1. Chunkz is 25. That’s no where near 30.

2. That’s not AAVE. Pls shut your mouth.

3. This TikTok slang needs to be nuked. I absolutely hate it. I only use them in ironic circumstances (probably only once on SSpot) but it’s so annoying irl.

However, I find it so funny when UK Somalis use Jamaican patois irl but log on SSpot to call Jamaicans “cultureless madoows”.

:dead:
I don't even use a lot of those slangs but there are also ones that originated from Somalis that's part of the slang spoken in London and some other parts of the UK.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Chunkz, Harry Pinero and Filly were discussing how cringe these TikTok lingos sound nowadays and people using them IRL

are they speaking the Queens English? Cause i need a translator

Fucking loathe zoomer tik-tok talk. I know every generation is supposed to think the younger generations are complete fâggots, but 90% of zoomers are beyond redeption wallahi. And this is coming from a borderline zoomer lol
The older ones are alright, but the sub 22yr olds :tacky::tacky::tacky:

Last edited:
Fucking loathe zoomer tik-tok talk. I know every generation is supposed to think the younger generations are complete fâggots, but 90% of zoomers are beyond redeption wallahi. And this is coming from a borderline zoomer lol
The older ones are alright, but the sub 22yr olds :tacky::tacky::tacky:
My generation is f'ed
They are no better than sheep
Sheep are better than generation Z
This should be renamed generation dajjal
I now understand why dajjal is such a fitna for women
Bc they gonna be sheep and follow him into jahannam

All I can do is thank Allah he saved me from these idiots

How can they be defending tiktok slang. Tiktok needs to be shutdown and thrown into niagra falls, its literally an abomination.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Everyone in UK uses Jamaican slang and Ive never had any of my Jamaican friends complain to me about it once,
She shouldnt be speaking English according to her logic since she is a foreigner and she should stick to her original language not cadaans.
I hate ppl lke this who have no life
Who fuc*ing cares

Trending

Latest posts