Self-hating xalimo goes at Chunkz

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
the girl is right and you spinning it into an anti somali angle is weird. chunkz was the main conversationalist, the other 2 were just adding to the convo, so who else is there to counter? did harry or filly bring up the original point? maya

these boys are in the home of the english langauge, and yet none of them are jamaiacan, yet insist on using this bastardized form of english imported from jamaica that much of the unedcated masses in uk and toronto indulge in. half of their conversation is literally patois/jamiacan, and want to go and speak on 'tiktok' lingo, which is lingo that comes from african americans, and also, pretty sure much of the tiktok lingo is reserved online, as you dont hear people going ' not the' or its the ___ for me" in person, yet every corner of london youll hear non jamaicans speak all their sentences in jamaican slang, which they are appropiating as its not their tongue. imagine all of london were going around using bits of somali phrases and words to the point where they argue its not even somali anymore. ive seen people online say wagwan is british slang.

the girl is right and you spinning it into an anti somali angle is weird. chunkz was the main conversationalist, the other 2 were just adding to the convo, so who else is there to counter? did harry or filly bring up the original point? maya

these boys are in the home of the english langauge, and yet none of them are jamaiacan, yet insist on using this bastardized form of english imported from jamaica that much of the unedcated masses in uk and toronto indulge in. half of their conversation is literally patois/jamiacan, and want to go and speak on 'tiktok' lingo, which is lingo that comes from african americans, and also, pretty sure much of the tiktok lingo is reserved online, as you dont hear people going ' not the' or its the ___ for me" in person, yet every corner of london youll hear non jamaicans speak all their sentences in jamaican slang, which they are appropiating as its not their tongue. imagine all of london were going around using bits of somali phrases and words to the point where they argue its not even somali anymore. ive seen people online say wagwan is british slang.
You are forgetting context. MLE accent and language heavily contains patois etc.. you might see it as slang but it is genieunly how people who were born or grew up in London specifically multicultural parts speak. Forget that it ain't even limited to just London no more and were I grew up in North England has its own spin on MLE. Yes it might have originated due to the Carribbean influence as they arrived after WW2 but these areas that speak MLE are so diverse that it's not just patois anymore.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicultural_London_English

Have a read on the origins and development of MLE. Language evolves and if you grew up in a certain area you will speak just like the people who grew up there too. Code switching is still a thing and at work my MLE doesn't slip out but hey if Drake can pretend to be patois for that summer of 16....

Edit: also wanted to add anyone who speaks a certain way will understand how tiring it is code switching all the time.

I don't even use a lot of those slangs but there are also ones that originated from Somalis that's part of the slang spoken in London and some other parts of the UK.

Examples?

I thought you guys were totally dominated in UK and nobody wanted to speak Somali words in the slang spoken in UK.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
His personality closer to what he would be at 30 than what he was at 21. And you just went down by a year to prove what exactly? :drakewtf:

I could be 30 right now but I’d be “closer” to 35 than 26.

He’s equally closer to 20 and 30.

That does not justify the phrase “pushing 30”