Self-hating xalimo goes at Chunkz

Chunkz, Harry Pinero and Filly were discussing how cringe these TikTok lingos sound nowadays and people using them IRL

But here comes this self-hating xalimos trying to fight Jamaican battles by criticising Chunkz for using slang spoken in many parts of London “because of it’s roots in West Indies”

Why does she care whether Chunkz uses these slangs? Why did she decide to single out only Chunkz when we know Filly isn’t even Jamaican either and I believe Harry Pinero is originally from Sierra Leone. Because she’s a low IQ self-hating xalimo.
Of course it’s a BTS halima :deadpeter: what the f*ck do they see in those “boys”

Of course it’s a BTS halima :deadpeter: what the f*ck do they see in those “boys”
The boys are feminine, just the way these broken masculine women like their men
Notice how they are all small, wear makeup, have no beards, dance like women, sing like women, are clean shaven with no moustache either,
And the women, who are attracted to them, are xalimos, who, the men they should be attracted to, look nothing like these BTS boys,

The boys are feminine, just the way these broken masculine women like their men
Notice how they are all small, wear makeup, have no beards, dance like women, sing like women, are clean shaven with no moustache either,
And the women, who are attracted to them, are xalimos, who, the men they should be attracted to, look nothing like these BTS boys,
They fucking disgust me wallahi. I can’t wait till they go to the Korean army and disappear off the face of the earth, hopefully the BTS halimax find a new hobby

They fucking disgust me wallahi. I can’t wait till they go to the Korean army and disappear off the face of the earth, hopefully the BTS halimax find a new hobby
They have an illness in their heart, they follow every trend.
I wander what they will be like when they grow up
Ive seen 25+ xalimos on twitter who still post thirsty tweets about BTS and just stuff in general, this generation is so lost

They have an illness in their heart, they follow every trend.
I wander what they will be like when they grow up
Ive seen 25+ xalimos on twitter who still post thirsty tweets about BTS and just stuff in general, this generation is so lost
I hate it. And at the same time they behave like fake wokes while BTS have a huge racist past :deadpeter:

Now… how in the hell is slang being used in everyday language any different from it being used on TikTok?! He literally just said “No cap”. How tf is that different?

All i'm seeing is someone talking about people using lingo, when he himself is using lingo as well. Only difference is that its now the younger generation and he can't relate, and lets be real, a lot of people older than him probably feel the exact same way when he says things like 'No cap'. That isn't proper English.

Based

VIP
I one time heard a group of West Africans call each other qaniis and nacas, and this is in Australia lol
Nowadays on Twitter, words like "xoog" and "xaar" are commonly used and it's so embarrassing. If only ciyaal say wallahi had a tiny bit of respect for the Somali language we wouldn't be such a meme. Nobody takes us seriously at all

Nowadays on Twitter, words like "xoog" and "xaar" are commonly used and it's so embarrassing. If only ciyaal say wallahi had a tiny bit of respect for the Somali language we wouldn't be such a meme. Nobody takes us seriously at all
There was this one Pakistani girl who outta nowhere confessed on Twitter she got raped by saying "[forgot his name]xooged me!"

:russ:

They teach their ajnabi friends somali words, and then when something embarrasing happens to us they have the nerve to explain it all in English.

Trending

Latest posts