Seedigeen Sam of somalia received floods of emails from xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My god, this is fucking embarrassing. Can a day go by without these airheads disgracing us? You will never hear this shit from xabashi females.

:fittytousand:I think this may speak to more to the state of Farahs in the West than it does to Xalimos themselves.

If I just look at some of the Faaraxs in the US today, I see jaahil/African American wannabes. Even on this forum you got so many jaahil/autistic Faaraxs with alot of ingrained self hatred.:farmajoyaab:

Its no wonder Xalimos fantasize about these "saxaaba like" reverts:gaasdrink:

This must be a UK problem. I only know two or three Somali women with cadaan reverts. Most just marry Somali's :manny:
Don't pin this on all Somali's if reer UK are participating in their daily nacasnimo :russ:
But his follower xalimos are from every where and he was bombarded with hundreds of messages by them so it can't be just uk

But his follower xalimos are from every where and he was bombarded with hundreds of messages by them so it can't be just uk
We don't do this here!

Anyway, even if some Halimos self hate and wanna marry out, let them. You don't have to deal with them and their supposed "self hate issues". Win-win. Pass them on to the ferenji, they can deal with the sef haters. This is karma for looting Africa :ftw9nwa:

Just a general PSA for Sspot faraxs:
not all Somali women who show an interest in ajnabi's are self haters. The world is wide and we are meant to explore it. Some explore it different, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts