Seedigeen Sam of somalia received floods of emails from xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Lol, imagine marrying a revert :gucciwhat::nahgirl:
Ten years later, hooyo comes to visit you and the kids and she has to speak English to your wife/husband and the kids
:nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
tfw you h
A lot of young girls have this romanticised image of reverts. They think they will be like the Sahabas (ra) who first accepted Islam. Righteous sincere men who know how to treat their women and will ultimately lead them into Jannah. Unfortunately, a lot of reverts nowadays have become like their counterpart-cultural Muslims they live among.

They don't give a flying f*ck about Islam, it's all about getting light skinded babies :icon lol:

Surprised? I for one support it. These Xalimos would never feel fulfilled with a faarax, not if what they truly want is that white Roger down the street :mjpls:

Only Xalimos who prefer their own should marry in, the others should marry out, we don't need more failed marriages in the community :mjohreally:

Surprised, but more embarrassed :meleshame:

one xalimo told me she wants to marry a white dude but can't find any, so she moved to the next level, marry a white revert dude. the main reason: "i want my kids to have lighter skin and higher IQ level than typical somali kids".

one xalimo told me she wants to marry a white dude but can't find any, so she moved to the next level, marry a white revert dude. the main reason: "i want my kids to have lighter skin and higher IQ level than typical somali kids".

Lmaoooo

tfw you h

They don't give a flying f*ck about Islam, it's all about getting light skinded babies :icon lol:

If they didn't care about Islam they would have married Kufar men, no? So I doubt that's true. About the skin colour thing that's preference and I doubt everyone is into that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If they didn't care about Islam they would have married Kufar men, no? So I doubt that's true. About the skin colour thing that's preference and I doubt everyone is into that.

Islam gives them a convenient loophole to justify their fetish.

When you prefer a skin color that radically different from your own, in particular white skin in a white society, it's pretty obvious there's some sort of inferiority complex at play.

But u went to a remote village in Turkey while YouTubing what do Turkish men think of black women.:hemad:

Good question. I too want to see that thread where I went to that village to ask such question? lmao

@farrari well done following @Bahal around like a lil puppy. I reported you for lying about me. At least come up with your own insult if your gonna come for me don't repeat what some next man said so you can get some likes.

Good question. I too want to see that thread where I went to that village to ask such question? lmao

@farrari well done following @Bahal around like a lil puppy. I reported you for lying about me. At least come up with your own insult if your gonna come for me don't repeat what some next man said so you can get some likes.
I chased a way @need a yesterday, naa ha i khasbin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending