Seedigeen Sam of somalia received floods of emails from xalimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The type of girls sending him these emails
:lolbron:

IMG_4061.PNG

I am a gentleman sxb but rest assured she did do this. She spent an entire month trying to decide whether she should visit Bosnia or Turkey while trying to dig out what their men think of black women on YouTube. :mjlol:

Post it.

You went through this length to please your master @Bahal who started this rumour about me cause he didnt like that I had a dp of a hot Turkish model. Such Spinless group of men you lot are.

You really disgust me.

Post it.

You went through this length to please your master @Bahal who started this rumour about me cause he didnt like that I had a dp of a hot Turkish model. Such Spinless group of men you lot are.

You really disgust me.
It wasn't a rumor walaal otherwise you wouldn't be this triggered.

Master @Bahal can we leave her alone master? Your word goes master?:damedamn:

Nah I wouldn't desperately email an ajnabi asking about marriage and whatnot. I'd say that goes for most or a least a considerable amount of Somali girls

That spoiler
:damn:
Or maybe your Not this camp who have cadaan men and light skin baby syndrome :pachah1:but the other camp who have Madow syndrome and identify as Madows and desperately want mini neglets
:mjlol:

It wasn't a rumor walaal otherwise you wouldn't be this triggered.

Master @Bahal can we leave her alone master? Your word goes master?:damedamn:

You are that weakling @adolfhitler, aren't you?. This wasn't the first time you followed me around in threads to slander me. You can't go around making up lies about members cause you are jealous of threads they made or dps they used. You've done this numerous times, it's no longer banter but a personal attack.

f*ck you and f*ck that spineless creature called @Bahal.

The type of girls sending him these emails
:lolbron:

View attachment 29627

I think he is exaggerating a little bit or the girls in question are 15 year olds who don't know what they want. Either way, he has a channel dedicated to showcasing how immersed he is into his wife's culture, it's not inconceivable that some impressionable kids will think to ask him how to find that. However ceeb it is.

You are that weakling @adolfhitler, aren't you?. This wasn't the first time you followed me around in threads to slander me. You can't go around making up lies about members cause you are jealous of threads they made or dps they used. You've done this numerous times, it's no longer banter but a personal attack.

f*ck you and f*ck that spineless creature called @Bahal.
I was only kidding. Clearly u got upset, I am sorry. I will leave you alone going forward.

This must be a UK problem. I only know two or three Somali women with cadaan reverts. Most just marry Somali's :manny:
Don't pin this on all Somali's if reer UK are participating in their daily nacasnimo :russ:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Fk is this shit:jaynerd: The'yre asking him advice as if he's Aabe:jaynerd: Aabe Samir of Somali kaweenz :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.