Secretary of the petroleum ministry reveals that Soma Oil & Gas is trying to steal 12 blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
2 of which contain between 8-10 billion barrels of oil.

Somalia plans to begin auctioning more than 200 blocks starting this February in London.

:jcoleno:

This guy is a true patriot! These old fools need to retire and let the younger politicians handle this. 12 blocks kulaha....who's been slipping them some coolaide.

:gucciwhat:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
2 of which contain between 8-10 billion barrels of oil.

Somalia plans to begin auctioning more than 200 blocks starting this February in London.

:jcoleno:
Why do you care the oil blocks are from Hobyo to Kismaayo not a drop in Puntland this is the South’s oil will you come to the table to eat humbly with your brothers now :dabcasar:

Farm

VIP
Why do you care the oil blocks are from Hobyo to Kismaayo not a drop in Puntland this is the South’s oil will you come to the table to eat humbly with your brothers now :dabcasar:

I only care because the corrupt FGS plans to do the same thing in PL (I posted a thread about this earlier) in late 2019 (PL refuse. Either way I support a just Somali government but I know you and the other Farmaajo drones will support this shameless looting no matter what. Btw the same source said PL onshore had more than 20 billion barrels not counting offshore (keep in mind we have the longest coast), we will be just fine.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I only care because the corrupt FGS plans to do the same thing in PL (I posted a thread about this earlier) in late 2019. Either way I support a just Somali government but I know you and the other Farmaajo drones will support this shameless looting no matter what.
Well cross that bridge when we get there but for now don’t worry about the oil and we won’t worry about yours just like how you wanted it

Farm

VIP
Well cross that bridge when we get there but for now don’t worry about the oil and we won’t worry about yours just like how you wanted it

Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking, that bridge is already here. Corrupt FGS has been systemically attacking federal states for this very reason besides you are from landlocked gedo... I’m not sure what offshore oil you have? My land in Kismayo and my islands in the south are clearly in the fake bidding.

These people are huge hypocrits. They scream at everyone else to leave Puntland alone that others should worry about their own gobols. In the same breath they say we own Jubaland, we own part of Somaliland/Galmudug, we built Xamar blah blah.

They want to control every part of Somalia because they " own it" or "built it", and yet they want Puntland all to themselves.

Farm

VIP
These people are huge hypocrits. They scream at everyone else to leave Puntland alone that others should worry about their own gobols. In the same breath they say we own Jubaland, we own part of Somaliland/Galmudug, we built Xamar blah blah.

They want to control every part of Somalia because they " own it" or "built it", and yet they want Puntland all to themselves.
Shut up you langaab boon, you obviously can’t read (typical of a boon you only have one school in Ghetto) and judging by the fact you are mad I live in Mudug, I can sense the langaabnimo from your post. Go back to eating hyena meat.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

They get angry when the FGS signs corrupt deals but stay silent when Puntland does the same.

Farm

VIP
They get angry when the FGS signs corrupt deals but stay silent when Puntland does the same.

I don’t care what deals the FGS signs as long as it doesn’t involve my lands in the south or PL. not sure how this concept is so hard to understand...

Btw the blocks they are bidding cuts into southern PL

Shut up you langaab ****, you obviously can’t read (typical of a **** you only have one school in Ghetto) and judging by the fact you are mad I live in Mudug, I can sense the langaabnimo from your post. Go back to eating hyena meat.

Yawn, get some new insults.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
I don’t care what deals the FGS signs as long as it doesn’t involve my lands in the south or PL. not sure how this concept is so hard to understand...

Btw the blocks they are bidding cuts into southern PL

Sxb. Puntland was also represented in South Africa. Don't talk to me like I don't know how corrupt Puntland realy is.

Farm

VIP
Sxb. Puntland was also represented in South Africa. Don't talk to me like I don't know how corrupt Puntland realy is.

Who are you... tf? And yes I mentioned that earlier the FGS is selling our blocks without our input, and you have a bunch of landlocked boons chimping out in my thread to defend their corrupt uncle.

Who are you... tf? And yes I mentioned that earlier the FGS is selling our blocks without our input, and you have a bunch of landlocked ****s chimping out in my thread to defend their corrupt uncle.

No one here is defending the selling of oil blocks, without the input of the parliament or before proper laws and regulations are put into place.

However you need to calm down , you have a lot hatred in your heart for other Somalis.

The way you talk about other Somalis, is the way the KKK talk about black people.

Re-evaluate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.