Secretary of the petroleum ministry reveals that Soma Oil & Gas is trying to steal 12 blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 years ago there wasn’t 1 MX let alone Darood in the south it’s not our fault you were too scared to expand if your people would of rolled with OG and MX on a conquest against Oromo you would of been rich today blame your ancestors not us:pachah1:
@Farm Equipment Talking to us as if Ciise Maxamud originated from Kismayo nope my nigga if I'm going back to Mudug they can go back to the Hawd or whatever:manny:

So let’s get this straight , one of the most corrupt government on earth wants to sell the national assets of Somalia and people are supporting it????

I thought the corrupt Soma oil's head honchos plan to loot Somali resources was stopped when Brits investigated them for bribing Soma-govnt officials but then it wouldn't be a surprise if Kheyre and Co have underground deals with them or another Shell company with a different name run by Soma-oil.

Any update to that?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you care the oil blocks are from Hobyo to Kismaayo not a drop in Puntland this is the South’s oil will you come to the table to eat humbly with your brothers now :dabcasar:
Harti own kismayo and jubbada hoose you idiot do you think its only your laangaab tribe that lives in cabudwaaq central somalia and gedo? Harti also inhabit north somalia and kismayo, jubbada hoose

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
I thought the corrupt Soma oil's head honchos plan to loot Somali resources was stopped when Brits investigated them for bribing Soma-govnt officials but then it wouldn't be a surprise if Kheyre and Co have underground deals with them or another Shell company with a different name run by Soma-oil.

Any update to that?

LMAO. You think the Brits would stop the looting in Somalia? Their country is built on looting. They encourage it.

The Serious Fraud Office has abandoned its bribery investigation into the Somali oil explorer Soma Oil & Gas after failing to find enough evidence to prosecute.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/14/sfo-abandons-somali-corruption-probe-soma-oil-gas/

300 years ago there wasn’t 1 MX let alone Darood in the south it’s not our fault you were too scared to expand if your people would of rolled with OG and MX on a conquest against Oromo you would of been rich today blame your ancestors not us:pachah1:
Why would we be scared when we got land from you? we are coastal people we dont go deep in landlocked areas like you, lower jubba is harti coast.
IMG_2362.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This government is probably the most transparent we had in years, I trust them to make the right decisions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.