Secretary of the petroleum ministry reveals that Soma Oil & Gas is trying to steal 12 blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
FGS should forget about oil exploration and focus on security and building up fragile government institutions. We all know about vultures encircling somalia but farmajo should reject them.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking, that bridge is already here. Corrupt FGS has been systemically attacking federal states for this very reason besides you are from landlocked gedo... I’m not sure what offshore oil you have? My land in Kismayo and my islands in the south are clearly in the fake bidding.
Your a minority in Jubbaland
Whatever you say landlocked ****.
jubbaland ain’t land locked no federal state is land locked everyone has a port Gedo is landlocked that’s if we go back to the 18 regions and you know what that means... yep centralism is that what you want? You got to pick your poison kiddo :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

B4D3C328-2A69-497A-9E93-7B3A30017B12.jpeg

CB32D0B3-3832-4679-8256-A6B0B1EF970E.png

Every oil producing state will get the lions share you need to figure shit out don’t be angry this blessing is from Allah Ya Karim ! Allah loves the humble and meek but we will share with our Somali brethren :wow::wow::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking, that bridge is already here. Corrupt FGS has been systemically attacking federal states for this very reason besides you are from landlocked gedo... I’m not sure what offshore oil you have? My land in Kismayo and my islands in the south are clearly in the fake bidding.
My family is from Kismayo but you're from PL

insha'Allah all Somalis learn to love each other in the future. Poverty brings out the worst in ppl and too much wealth can turn our hearts cold like the Saudis. There is no hope for the old generation but maybe if we can reach out to the children and teach them to love one another and to forsake qabil then we can become a peaceful country like the Scandinavian countries. Wallahi my father and i talk about Norway and Iceland and how they saved up money from their oil revenue and used it to provide security and infrastructure for their ppl, unlike the Saudis they are oil independent and have not allowed freedom to consume them.

Farm

VIP
You're a PLer who would opt for secession both my parents were born in Kismayo puntite boy tryna claim Kismayo at least @Armadillo can claim it he's from there nacasyahow

Gaas was born in GM, doesn’t mean it’s his land. You sound like one of those refugees that doesn’t understand your a guest.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Gaas was born in GM, doesn’t mean it’s his land. You sound like one of those refugees that doesn’t understand your a guest.
300 years ago there wasn’t 1 MX let alone Darood in the south it’s not our fault you were too scared to expand if your people would of rolled with OG and MX on a conquest against Oromo you would of been rich today blame your ancestors not us:pachah1:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Thank you for that update.

Somalis are the original inventors of fake news.

They love fake news more than Trump supporters walahi.

Even though I thought HSM was a bad president. I think HSM also suffered from so much fake news.

HSM was an absolutely terrible president, no need to try and defend him loool. in fact the media wasn't hard on him enough

So who tf was Marehan figures/places in like Yarow family or Meridian or Suudi or Cabdi Cigaal or the mayor even after JVA was removed take a guess who was he:childplease:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HSM was an absolutely terrible president, no need to try and defend him loool. in fact the media wasn't hard on him enough

The two things can be true at the same time. I did say HSM was a bad president and I was huge critic of him, but he did also suffer from fake news.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The two things can be true at the same time. I did say HSM was a bad president and I was huge critic of him, but he did also suffer from fake news.

HSM and your uncle Farmaajo are terrible presidents. the sooner we see the back of them, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.