Secessionists raise the white flag 'while Puntland is busy taking Sanag, Bihi is busy stealing land'

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Whatever the reason is, you still support a government based on tribes, which means you support the "primitive tribalism" you were referring to earlier. Your last point doesn't even make sense. :camby:
It's a federal state of somalia under a democratic government not based on tribes

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
MJ can only take your female cousins (cause you can't satisfy them in the bed) kkkkkk.

kE6p0yL.png

Or Sagal Mustafe :damn::deadosama:

56887181_2347441218641167_5896373786780893184_n.jpg

I knew you reply to me so I made that comment to confirm ur irrational hate :dead:
:mjlol: Look how quick you’re to reply to me but when non lander talks about taking ur women you quiet as church mouse. Talk about being a cuck :chrisfreshhah:

Bohol

VIP
I knew you reply to me so I made that comment to confirm ur irrational hate :dead:
:mjlol: Look how quick you’re to reply to me but when non lander talks about taking ur women you quiet as church mouse. Talk about being a cuck :chrisfreshhah:

I had to remind you who Sagal and Xamdi Xaaji October belong to before you accuse others (people who live in glass houses shouldn't try stones).You offered a open goal and I scored. :trumpsmirk:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I had to remind you who Sagal and Xamdi Xaaji October belong to before you accuse others (people who live in glass houses shouldn't try stones).You offered a open goal and I scored. :trumpsmirk:
Keep that same energy with everyone than. Or do certain groups got you in check? :dead:

I don’t even know who the people you have posted nor do I care loool

Trending

Latest posts