Secessionists raise the white flag 'while Puntland is busy taking Sanag, Bihi is busy stealing land'

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
First learn Jeegaan history from where it came and to whom. Second Col.Caare we hosted him inside Qardho and giving his militant military training to fight Jeegaan. Today we reward him as governor of west Sanaag and ability to defend himself.
"we rewarded him":mjlol:,why not reward your warsangali cousins?:drakelaugh: see this is why they call you naag,you go wherever the wind blows no manly principles
the only reason carre is not being delt with is because somaliland works by the "elders" system,the elders in somaliland have power
hy elders and the sultan did not give their consent to sl to kill carre,just a few months ago they stoped the army from attacking him,mark my words carre will get what he really wants,that is a position in the sl gov,not some false title from a prentetious naago putaland
you don't know even what "jeegan" is,stick to putaland

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
"we rewarded him":mjlol:,why not reward your warsangali cousins?:drakelaugh: see this is why they call you naag,you go wherever the wind blows no manly principles
the only reason carre is not being delt with is because somaliland works by the "elders" system,the elders in somaliland have power
hy elders and the sultan did not give their consent to sl to kill carre,just a few months ago they stoped the army from attacking him,mark my words carre will get what he really wants,that is a position in the sl gov,not some false title from a prentetious naago putaland
Qaat kid. Warsangali is part of PL period and that doesn't concern you, just stick your noise on how you deal with awdal and Col.Caare movements.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

somaliland doesnt exist so its a somali issue, also i dont know why you think hy will turn on mj when my dad said hy have a historic relationship with our somali brothers of mj and warsengali in sanaag and with dhulbahantes their have been intermarriages we share ceerigabo and many other cities their has never been any hostility whats so ever between the brothers

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Qaat kid. Warsangali is part of PL period and that doesn't concern you, just stick your noise on how you deal with awdal and Col.Caare movements.

ur just gonna call landers qaat addicts. ass mark my word col.caare days are numbered

u think somalilands army cant handle bunch of niggas with missing chromasomes stupid asses

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
somaliland doesnt exist so its a somali issue, also i dont know why you think hy will turn on mj when my dad said hy have a historic relationship with our somali brothers of mj and warsengali in sanaag and with dhulbahantes their have been intermarriages we share ceerigabo and many other cities their has never been any hostility whats so ever between the brothers

you'd rather be a part of puntland than SL where your own tribe is from.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
but they can turn on fellow isaaqs instead? hy are the most savage of the isaaqs,they use to attack everyone,they had no pussy concepts like calling mj or dhulos their brothers,they were the millitary hegemony, whenever they went to war they'll call their dhulo vassals,warsangali use to give them tribute,carre is the hy's son he will oneday come back into the fold and turn on putaland
no hy ever use to talk the way you do,we all have darood relatives,so what?they dont share ceerigavo,they went in sanaag and took it,warsang use to run when they saw them
"somaliland doesn't exist" ,somaliland is more of a country than somalia or putaland,here are some facts somaliland has a single gov,has its own standing army,has laws and a judiciary system that is followed by most of sl,they have their own institutions form entertainment to financial,somalia has next to 0,they don't have their own standing army,no one pay taxes outside of mogadishu,there is no laws that can bring people to court,there is no single gov in somalia e.t.c, somalia is the benadiri state period
no you retard,the only thing that doesn't exist is your brain

he is mentally retarded
He’s not “mentally retarded.” He just doesn’t care about Primitive tribalism (which is the SL project) and wants the best for Somalia, is that a problem?

We all share the same Ethnicity, Culture, Language, Faith and the same fiqh (Shafi’i)! There’s no reason for us to be divided.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I could never understand why we fight over and die for land that already belonged to all of us, you remove the flags, you remove the clan affiliations and you have the same people, with the same goals and dreams. I hope we give peace a chance and compete with each other in terms of land development and education instead of always war and further destruction :)

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
somaliland can be independent but remain in a union pact with somalia where they act like one country.
there are different ways to end the somaliland-somalia problem with peace.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He’s not “mentally retarded.” He just doesn’t care about Primitive tribalism (which is the SL project) and wants the best for Somalia, is that a problem?

We all share the same Ethnicity, Culture, Language, Faith and the same fiqh (Shafi’i)! There’s no reason for us to be divided.
Thanks bro :samwelcome:
Where am from no one has even heard of tribe we think the whole thing is bullshit

I could never understand why we fight over and die for land that already belonged to all of us, you remove the flags, you remove the clan affiliations and you have the same people, with the same goals and dreams. I hope we give peace a chance and compete with each other in terms of land development and education instead of always war and further destruction :)
@Jiron Your the most positive on here, May Allah bless you and increase your positivity.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

if SL is just a primitive tribalist cult/project then how is puntland any better. both states are equal in almost everything

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

any good intention mean nothing if its from an ignorant idiot,if SL is tribalistic then why does it include other clans in its parliament and elders council?give me another example apart from mogadishu of a somali state with daroods,dir and isaaqs within its government?
primitive tribalism is all over somalia,that fool supports puntland which is marjeertania in every way,how is that not caring about qabil,what about the hundreds of qabils that kill each other in somalia? the only problem people have with somaliland is it is a isaaq hegemony period,its "primitive"envy,the result and proof that sl is better is there and its a multi qabil country,inshallah in the future other qabils will shine there too,and i bet you this somalia will still be in a mess it is now

Calling Somaliland a "Primitive tribalism" whilst being a puntlander.:gucciwhat::snoop:

Calling Somaliland a "Primitive tribalism" whilst being a puntlander.:gucciwhat::snoop:
I couldn’t care about qabiil at all, My flag is Somalia and that’s what I support. I only support PL because of it’s current economic development and the fact that there’s no genuine government in Xamar! It has nothing to do with qabiil.

You on the other hand wants to be your own country because of clan ties which is dumb and primitive.

I couldn’t care about qabiil at all, My flag is Somalia and that’s what I support. I only support PL because of it’s current economic development and the fact that there’s no genuine government in Xamar! It has nothing to do with qabiil.

You on the other hand wants to be your own country because of clan ties which is dumb and primitive.
Whatever the reason is, you still support a government based on tribes, which means you support the "primitive tribalism" you were referring to earlier. Your last point doesn't even make sense. :camby:

Trending

Latest posts