Secessionists raise the white flag 'while Puntland is busy taking Sanag, Bihi is busy stealing land'

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
naag MJ as usually in their little safe zone talking shit,as if fat deni had anything to do with taking sanaag with that Madow looking whats his name,

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
naag MJ as usually in their little safe zone talking shit,as if fat deni had anything to do with taking sanaag with that Madow looking whats his name,
That man said the picture of Puntland flags in Sanaag is photoshop.

"naag MJ" lmaoooo, the fact you can't take east sanaag and it took you 4 something years to capture LA after you were earlier defeated in 2004 says a lot. You people constantly cry and complain about Siyad Barre every 18th May like a bunch of little girls and you have the confidence to call anyone a naag? You should be the last one talking. Stop claiming Eastern Sanaag you beg, did you not hear that the locals don't like you or want anything to do with you? Go back to helping your people instead of claiming a land you don't control nor do they want anything to do with you, you beg. I'm Not a qabiilist but just saying the facts.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
whats with the hate against slanders why do people make nasty comments and threads against somaliland
the locals don't like you or want anything to do with you. Go back to helping your people instead of claiming a land you don't control nor do they want anything to do with you.
same thing could be said against pro unionst most slanders dont want somalia right now in its current state

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
dont bother hes brainwashed
:gaasdrink:the somaliland drug is a hard hitter
:bell:drugs wear out after certain amount of time has passed
Technically speaking, SL has claimed its independence. But, it would be wrong of you to say somaliweyn is something Islamic because somaliweyn wa haram iyo hasidnimo.
this same poster also argue for hawd to "return"
to somaliland, these people have mental virus:gucciwhat:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
"naag MJ" lmaoooo, the fact you can't take east sanaag and it took you 4 something years to capture LA after you were earlier defeated in 2004 says a lot. You people constantly cry and complain about Siyad Barre every 18th May like a bunch of little girls and you have the confidence to call anyone a naag? You should be the last one talking. Stop claiming Eastern Sanaag you beg, did you not hear that the locals don't like you or want anything to do with you? Go back to helping your people instead of claiming a land you don't control nor do they want anything to do with you, you beg. I'm Not a qabiilist but just saying the facts.
2004 huh? laas anod has been part of somaliland since 2007 did you take it back naag? 18 may is a celebration of us kicking faqash ass
we have our border period!! doesn't matter who lives there. we are not begging them we are keeping what is our by lead or copper
its not like i gave you the name naag MJ,that's what all somalis call you,go blame your darood cousins for spreading the name

2004 huh? laas anod has been part of somaliland since 2007 did you take it back naag? 18 may is a celebration of us kicking ****** ass
we have our border period!! doesn't matter who lives there. we are not begging them we are keeping what is our by lead or copper
its not like i gave you the name naag MJ,that's what all somalis call you,go blame your darood cousins for spreading the name
Lol you make it seem like it’s isaaqs that use guns on dhulos to be part of Sland. You guys are not tough in the slightest. Go back home and see the reality. Without dhulos, I bet you can’t fight 1 subclan of MJ let alone daroods. Without Jama siyaad and bararsame you aren’t anything in Sool. Keep paying them your UN aid money to keep your fake borders and neglect the roads and the poverty in your region.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Lol you make it seem like it’s isaaqs that use guns on dhulos to be part of Sland. You guys are not tough in the slightest. Go back home and see the reality. Without dhulos, I bet you can’t fight 1 subclan of MJ let alone daroods. Without Jama siyaad and bararsame you aren’t anything in Sool. Keep paying them your UN aid money to keep your fake borders and neglect the roads and the poverty in your region.
credit where credit is due,dhulos are the toughest harti,warsangali not so much,but the softest are naaq mjs.history and reality will beg to differ,i would say the toughest there is,is isaaqs from kicking d0for ass in the past,to wasting faqaşh in the 80s,to making naag mj wish they were us,if you want to debate make a thread don't derail this one
we are 30 min from garowe but we are not interested in putaland as long as they don't interfere with our country,we are the hegemony in the north sxb,and when we get our independece we will leave you an in the dust

credit where credit is due,dhulos are the toughest harti,warsangali not so much,but the softest are naaq mjs.history and reality will beg to differ,i would say the toughest there is,is isaaqs from kicking d0for ass in the past,to wasting faqaşh in the 80s,to making naag mj wish they were us,if you want to debate make a thread don't derail this one
we are 30 min from garowe but we are not interested in putaland as long as they don't interfere with our country,we are the hegemony in the north sxb,and when we get our independece we will leave you an in the dust
Plenty of Somalis dusted each other so your point of wasting “faqaśh” in the 80s is non sense. I would say more dhulos by themselves in the 80s wasted you guys because they had siad barre backing him. Although HY put a commendable fight even if they were fighting just 1 sub clan of dhulos in sanaag.

But you act like Mjs were united trying to war and kill isaaqs when that was never the case. Hell even dhulos never United to face isaaq. Or other darrods. I just find it funny with the tough talk that comes out of landers.

And don’t be delusional, Mjs have too much ego to want to be issaqs. Most of us don’t even know your subclans and where you live. As for coming inside Garowe, come try pusśy boys I’m waiting :mjhaps::rejoice:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
But you act like Mjs were united trying to war and kill isaaqs when that was never the case. Hell even dhulos never United to face isaaq. Or other darrods. I just find it funny with the tough talk that comes out of landers.

And don’t be delusional, Mjs have too much ego to want to be issaqs. Most of us don’t even know your subclans and where you live. As for coming inside Garowe, come try pusśy boys I’m waiting
ego???you mean delusional,i can't even imagine Mj are capable of fighting,i am 100% sure mj can't do shit but be a nuisance to everyone else
we are not interested in garowe or any part of majeertania as long as you keep you naag noses out of our business
you guys secretly wish you were in dhulos place,your politicians said as much. have to admit it would have been good gadabursi are some of the smartest somalis out there,HA are political astute,HY are the spears,HJ the business men and MJ our yes man,somaliland would have been the best country in the horn

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
ego???you mean delusional,i can't even imagine Mj are capable of fighting,i am 100% sure mj can't do shit but be a nuisance to everyone else
we are not interested in garowe or any part of majeertania as long as you keep you naag noses out of our business
you guys secretly wish you were in dhulos place,your politicians said as much. have to admit it would have been good gadabursi are some of the smartest somalis out there,HA are political astute,HY are the spears,HJ the business men and MJ our yes man,somaliland would have been the best country in the horn
Can someone say to this Jeegaan to stop chewing qaat.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Can someone say to this Jeegaan to stop chewing qaat.
out of curiosity can you tell me who/what is jeegan,what is their history?and what do you think they do exactly,cause its like you naago have tourette syndrome at this point. well lets see what you know

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
out of curiosity can you tell me who/what is jeegan,what is their history?and what do you think they do exactly,cause its like you naago have tourette syndrome at this point. well lets see what you know
Go ask your butcher Col.Caare Jeegaan qaat addict kid.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Go ask your butcher Col.Caare Jeegaan qaat addict kid.
:ftw9nwa: doesn't know anything about it,did you learn about the word "jeegan" here and all of a sudden you have opinion and are into politics?

carre is sl's son tommorrow youll be cryig "never trust isaaqs" when he turns on you naago

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
:ftw9nwa: doesn't know anything about it,did you learn about the word "jeegan" here and all of a sudden you have opinion and are into politics?

carre is sl's son tommorrow youll be cryig "never trust isaaqs" when he turns on you naago
First learn Jeegaan history from where it came and to whom. Second Col.Caare we hosted him inside Qardho and giving his militant military training to fight Jeegaan. Today we reward him as governor of west Sanaag and ability to defend himself.

Trending