Secertary to EU foreign minister gives a damning outlook for the US in a potential war with Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don’t think it’s possible, because to be honest, I don’t think the United States has the military capability of actually conducting a war in Iran. I mean, they can certainly go to war,” she said. “The point is that they want to win it. I mean, they haven’t exactly been able to win a war in Iraq, and it’s a country that is incomparably smaller and weaker. So I don’t think that it is a realistic objective.”

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/05/13/did-mogherini-just-drop-a-bomb-on-the-us-over-iran/

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
A war between them and i think that WW3 will be a reality. Irans has allies as well, big ones :) Russia, China, North Korea, to name few! We will witness a new war and blease we don't want this!

Sol

?
Doubt WW3 will ever happen the world is too interconnected both economically and numerous complicated treaties and agreements there's just too much to lose with a global war.

A war between them and i think that WW3 will be a reality. Irans has allies as well, big ones :) Russia, China, North Korea, to name few! We will witness a new war and blease we don't want this!
All will be whipped especially china,north korea will get hammered by other asian nations plus russia is surrounded and iran will be in shambles like their mountains after a few bombing flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending