Secertary to EU foreign minister gives a damning outlook for the US in a potential war with Iran

Discussion in 'Global Affairs' started by Spin Doctor, May 21, 2019.

1. Spin Doctor

Spin Doctor

Ratings:
    +1,020
    "I don’t think it’s possible, because to be honest, I don’t think the United States has the military capability of actually conducting a war in Iran. I mean, they can certainly go to war,” she said. “The point is that they want to win it. I mean, they haven’t exactly been able to win a war in Iraq, and it’s a country that is incomparably smaller and weaker. So I don’t think that it is a realistic objective.”

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/05/13/did-mogherini-just-drop-a-bomb-on-the-us-over-iran/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Spin Doctor

Spin Doctor

Ratings:
    +1,020
    Saudi naago cower before the first bullet is fired

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. 4head

4head The one and only 4head

Ratings:
    +6,998
    A war between them and i think that WW3 will be a reality. Irans has allies as well, big ones :) Russia, China, North Korea, to name few! We will witness a new war and blease we don't want this!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +5,533
  5. Solaris

Solaris

Ratings:
    +525
    Doubt WW3 will ever happen the world is too interconnected both economically and numerous complicated treaties and agreements there's just too much to lose with a global war.

6. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +2,496
    All will be whipped especially china,north korea will get hammered by other asian nations plus russia is surrounded and iran will be in shambles like their mountains after a few bombing flights

7. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +2,496
    How pathic these arabz can be smh

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted