Science Proves Australian Aboriginals Are Among the Dumbest Race on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
(We are All the Same, Race is a Social Construct)

Apparently these things are the same species as us

Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg

naNEzNm.gif

Zero

Somaliland patriot
He also said that anyone with an IQ between 50 and 70 is mentally retarded.The average IQ of us Somalis is 67.:lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
I was just quoting the guy.I never actually believed that our IQ was that low.Are we dumber than Whites and Asians? 100%! Just look at our history compared to their history and the state of our nation today.We are an inferior species to whites and asians.:meleshame:

Guns, Germs, and Steel.

The guy who wrote it is a cuck, but his geography theory is very apt.

Somalis inhabit the worst part of Africa. If you ran a computer simulator a billion times using the Earth's geography, the Horn would never produce the world's superpower.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
only way to fix this is through eugenics, too bad s breed like wild animals
Actually when it comes to African populations we are one of the smallest.All the Somalis around the world together number between 25 million and 30 million while our neighbouring countries Kenya and Ethiopia have a population of 48 million and 100 million each.Let alone the whole of Africa.We might be s but we aren't rats who breed without restraint considering the Somali territory is bigger than that of Kenya and Ethiopia.

Apollo

VIP
Actually when it comes to African populations we are one of the smallest.All the Somalis around the world together number between 25 million and 30 million while our neighbouring countries Kenya and Ethiopia have a population of 48 million and 100 million each.Let alone the whole of Africa.We might be s but we aren't rats who breed without restraint considering the Somali territory is bigger than that of Kenya and Ethiopia.

Somalia is the same size as Togo, if you only count the good parts.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Aboriginals are definitely the same species as us. So i wouldn't call them not human, that's a little far.

That said, they don't seem that bright to me. Even Somalis come off as big brained next to them. :shookgabre:

tumal

hyde
I agree with you on that brother but think of what a 100+ average IQ united somali population could achieve, we'd be like the Japan of africa. Racist, smart, and homogenous.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I agree with you on that brother but think of what a 100+ average IQ united somali population could achieve, we'd be like the Japan of africa. Racist, smart, and homogenous.
I spew a lot of hatred for Somalia on this forum,but if Somalia ever became a stable place run by non corrupt officials who follow the rule of law and no clan bullshit then I would be advocating for Somaliland joining the Federal system since there would only be major benefits for us.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

The Japanese have ensured their survival on this earth. They didin't buy into the multicultural suicide trap in the West, and are too smart for the tribalism in Somalia. And to top it all off, soon they will replace all the simple jobs with robots (meaning they won't ever need any work force immigration to counteract their demographic decline). They are a model to behold. :samwelcome:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Isaaqs probably got higher IQs than South s. If y'all weren't so stubborn you would be dominating these Southies instead of cowardly excluding yourselves in the Northwest.

Whatever IQ differences there may be between Somalis, it can't be of any significance. There's not enough genetic divergence.

tumal

hyde
The Japanese have ensured their survival on this earth. They didin't buy into the multicultural suicide trap in the West, and are too smart for the tribalism in Somalia. And to top it all off, soon they will replace all the simple jobs with robots (meaning they won't ever need any work force immigration to counteract their demographic decline). They are a model to behold. :samwelcome:
they're pretty based, this is what happens when people unify and build a nation together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending