Science Proves Ashkenazi Jews Are The Smartest People In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
No way the average IQ of Somalis is 68. Like others have pointed out they based that number on a combination of scores from Ethiopia and Kenya. I would guesstimate that the average IQ of Somalis is around 85-90, which is about the same as or slightly higher than the mid-east/north African averages. With better nutrition and education I think we can raise that by about 10 points, making us more than capable of having a highly developed society and country that is a beacon for Africa.

Racial realism is controversial yes, but controversy doesn't make something any less true.

My guess is 80-85. Qabiil subtracts your IQ by 10 points, trust me.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yeah I already changed it to 85 lol. 85-90 is probably being a bit too generous.

I'm not really a race realist, and although i do entertain the idea that there might be some truth to it, i still ultimately believe that environment plays the bigger role in intelligence. The Flynn effect alone proves that IQ can change drastically in only a few generations.

So, if someone wants the true Somali IQ they should be testing the ones in the west. Testing some poor undernourished kids in Africa would definitely not lead to accurate scores.

Yeah I already changed it to 85 lol. 85-90 is probably being a bit too generous.
I'm not really a race realist, and although i do entertain the idea that there might be some truth to it, i still ultimately believe that environment plays the bigger role in intelligence. The Flynn effect alone proves that IQ can change drastically in only a few generations.

So if someone wants the true Somali IQ they should be testing the ones in the west. Testing some poor undernourished kids in Africa would definitely not lead to accurate scores.

Race realism accounts for environmental factors and the Flynn effect. The average IQ for Portugal is 95. If we improve nutrition and education in Somalia we can easily achieve an average IQ of 95 within a generation.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Race realism accounts for environmental factors and the Flynn effect. The average IQ for Portugal is 95. If we improve nutrition and education in Somalia we can easily achieve an average IQ of 95 within a generation.

That's my belief as well. Although the kind of race realism you come across online is more akin to biological essentialism.

Last edited:
That's my belief as well. Although the kind of race realism you come across online is more akin to biological biological essentialism.

Yeah, such people are just racist ideologues with an agenda.

This is the way I see it. Genetics set the intelligence potential and nutrition and the environment determine whether that potential is met. For sure Somalis, as a group, are nowhere near meeting their genetically determined intelligence potential, which is a good thing because it means we have a lot of room for improvement.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yeah, such people are just racist ideologues with an agenda.

This is the way I see it. Genetics set the intelligence potential and nutrition and the environment determine whether that potential is met. For sure Somalis, as a group, are nowhere near meeting their genetically determined intelligence potential, which is a good thing because it means we have a lot of room for improvement.

Couldn't have said it better myself :samwelcome:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Who wants to create a Somali Masonic Lodge (not literally) of elite learned Somalis that can procreate and rule Somalia in the future. We'll become a new qabil and change our surnames.:ahh:We'll limit members to around 500 of the most smart, educated and open minded people. We'll be the Somali Rothschild Family.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

Are you sure that Ariel Sharon won a Nobel Peace Prize? Or, do you mean Yitzhak Rabin? The latter won with Yasser Arafat and Shimon Peres for their courageous signing of the Camp David Peace Accords that was thwarted by Jewish extremists, Muslim and Arab nations who used the Palestinians for their own agendas. But Ariel Sharon? Come on boowe, we are not in a Somali cafe uttering everything as facts.
I stand corrected personally I don't see a difference between Ariel & shimon Zionist s.

Who wants to create a Somali Masonic Lodge (not literally) of elite learned Somalis that can procreate and rule Somalia in the future. We'll become a new qabil and change our surnames.:ahh:We'll limit members to around 500 of the most smart, educated and open minded people. We'll be the Somali Rothschild Family.

Good idea, start it first in twitter or any social media outlets. Plz don't limit the group to western diaspora. Maybe your group could be the next elite that will lead Somalia.

YoungFarah

VIP
Good idea, start it first in twitter or any social media outlets. Plz don't limit the group to western diaspora. Maybe your group could be the next elite that will lead Somalia.
I'll limit it to educated Somalis which tend to be mostly western Somalis. The Somali born educated folk have passed breeding age as the Somali dhalinyaro are jahiliin

I'll limit it to educated Somalis which tend to be mostly western Somalis. The Somali born educated folk have passed breeding age as the Somali dhalinyaro are jahiliin

You will miss out very talented Somalis in ME, I forget his name but there is Somali scientist in Malaysia who won prizes in science field in Malaysia. He was Born in Somalia and moved to Malaysia for university.

YoungFarah

VIP
You will miss out very talented Somalis in ME, I forget his name but there is Somali scientist in Malaysia who won prizes in science field in Malaysia. He was Born in Somalia and moved to Malaysia for university.
He is an educated Somali so no prob with him. Most educated Somalis tend to not live in Somalia. Hope that changes in the future.

I stand corrected personally I don't see a difference between Ariel & shimon Zionist s.

Cognitive

The problem with you and most Somali men is admitting to be wrong and you guys claim that Islam teaches you to be humble, truthful and honest. That is why Somalia is fucked because even the Sheikh will never admit his clan might have transgressed on another clan and what happened? we ended up with Abdi's junior.

upload_2017-6-30_0-6-22.png

Keep changing the goalposts.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive

The problem with you and most Somali men is admitting to be wrong and you guys claim that Islam teaches you to be humble, truthful and honest. That is why Somalia is fucked because even the Sheikh will never admit his clan might have transgressed on another clan and what happened? we ended up with Abdi's junior.

View attachment 22131

Keep changing the goalposts.
Didn't I say I stand corrected? Google what that means kkkk boowe adigo nabad u balawara belo kaale lama yirahdo haday kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow:chrisfreshhah:

Jeesto

VIP
Jews were scapegoated for everything in the past, they generally weren't well liked. This ass kissing is very recent :gaasdrink: what type of Jew doesn't know their own history saaxib:dabcasar:
European jews*:ufdup: The African/Middle eastern jews had it better under the Islamic caliphates and empires in the middle ages and had rights eventhough they were often considered second-class citizens.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
What makes you think they would use that technology to put Africans on an equal playing field? Why wouldn't they use it on themselves?

They will use it to make themselves smarter but only the rich have access to the best tech.

Average westerners and asians will have access to the same tech as average africans... hence the equal playing field.

Even if most africans can't afford it initially.. they'll be a push to subsidize it or make it available somehow since this will be a huge issue with the left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts