Science Proves Ashkenazi Jews Are The Smartest People In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Selective Breeding. The smarter jews over the last centuries had more children and bigger families than the less intelligent jews which over many generations produced a boost in the average intelligence of jews which is why today they're overrepresented in Nobel Prizes in Chemistry, Physics, Medicine and Economics. (Also it seems the high intelligence of Ashkenazi Jews is because of genetics and not culture because other jews like saphardic jews have the same culture as Ashkenazi Jews but don't have the same level of intelligence)

Found a fascinating video that explains it.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
i had one European jew in my class from Ukraine, he was smart as hell wallahi

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Some would call it cruel though :yacadiim:
intellectual improvements in a population as barbaric as ours back home is much more valuable than sensitive feelings people have. I say f*ck their feelings. Eugenics must be implemented from Saylac to Benaadir

The satanists kabbalist talmudist mafia's that practice Babylonian dark arts and magic as foretold in scriptures extensively patting themselves on the back for being more intelligent using weaponized politicised science this time, you couldn't make this kind of self flattery up.

Yet the sheeple offer a round of applause in awe while shamelessly parroting the same narratives pointing to some pathetic noble prizes like the one Obama was given or some positions here and there which they obtained through nepotism (since they control all upper echelons of power through Satanism/Babylonian magic)

We are lead to believe that inbreeding causes low IQ but yet the group that inbreeds the most on the face of this earth are none other then these Askhenazi Khazarian Fake Jews whom somehow managed to escape retardation which supposedly the Pakistani's and other's didn't.

They have managed to preserve their blood line through a millennium of inbreeding/incest, various child sacrifice rituals by bleeding out the blood of children and drinking them which they believe gives them a new lease of life.

Educate yourself on these Khazarian Talmudist Kabbalist Satanists that practice Babylonian dark arts whom have been kicked out of 109 countries throughout history for trying to set up private central banks and usury via debt to control nations using Babylonian dark magic they use to control much of the world today.

51NmnwgS6YL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

timthumb.php

quote-i-am-a-most-unhappy-man-i-accidentally-ruined-my-country-a-great-industrial-nation-is-woodrow-wilson-141-99-48.jpg

KhazarianPowercenters1-640x419.jpg

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
intellectual improvements in a population as barbaric as ours back home is much more valuable than sensitive feelings people have. I say f*ck their feelings. Eugenics must be implemented from Saylac to Benaadir

Calm down sxb, i'm joking :wowsweat:

Let's aim for more attainable goals like access to better nutrition, medicine and education. All things that improve brain function.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The satanists kabbalist talmudist mafia's that practice Babylonian dark arts and magic as foretold in scriptures extensively patting themselves on the back for being more intelligent, you couldn't make this kind of self flattery up.

Yet the sheeple offer a round of applause in awe while shamelessly parroting the same narratives pointing to some pathetic noble prizes like the one Obama was given or some positions here and there which they obtained through nepotism (since they control all upper echelons of power through Satanism/Babylonian magic)

We are lead to believe that inbreeding causes low IQ but yet the group that inbreeds the most on the face of this earth are none other then these Askhenazi Khazarian Fake Jews whom somehow managed to escape retardation which supposedly the Pakistani's and other's didn't.

They have managed to preserve their blood line through a millennium of inbreeding/incest, various child sacrifice rituals by bleeding out the blood of children and drinking them which they believe gives them a new lease of life.

Educate yourself on these Khazarian Talmudist Kabbalist Satanists that practice Babylonian dark arts whom have been kicked out of 109 countries throughout history for trying to set up private central banks and usury via debt to control nations using Babylonian dark magic.

51NmnwgS6YL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

timthumb.php

KhazarianPowercenters1-640x419.jpg

You don't understand, Ashkenazi Jews have interbred specifically for a certain characteristic (intelligence) precicely because of selective breeding. However this did not come without problems as well, ashkenazi jews have many genetic disorders associated with them. They have higher instances of Tay–Sachs disease and Lipid transport diseases. Theres clearly a trade-off too.

However nothing you said refuted my original propositions

1. Ashkenazi Jew have the highest average IQ

2. This increase in intelligence is caused by genetic factors

Try to address the contentions, whether these people have been kicked out of 109 countries is irrelevant to the proposition you are faced with

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Calm down sxb, i'm joking :wowsweat:

Let's aim for more attainable goals like access to better nutrition, medicine and education. All things that improve brain function.
Access to better nutrition, medicine education and all that is just cosmetics, paper over the cracks, its positive but it's not enough. We need to weed out the dumbest people and put a strong emphasis on being smart and stigmatise being stupid, we must create a highly competitive society that push somalis to their limits to get the best out of them. The losers must be ridiculed and brushed aside. It's a shame that Japan has one of the highest rates of suicide in the world when they're highly intelligent but simple minded xoolo who are as myopic as our population have one of the lowest. I hope eugenics is implemented

You don't understand, Ashkenazi Jews have interbred specifically for a certain characteristic (intelligence) precicely because of selective breeding. However this did not come without problems as well, ashkenazi jews have many genetic disorders associated with them. They have higher instances of Tay–Sachs disease and Lipid transport diseases. Theres clearly a trade-off too.

However nothing you said refuted my original propositions

1. Ashkenazi Jew have the highest average IQ

2. This increase in intelligence is caused by genetic factors

Try to address the contentions, whether these people have been kicked out of 109 countries is irrelevant to the proposition you are faced with

This so called selective human breeding for intelligence is nothing more then quackademic pseudo science and to believe in this shows how far down the cliff you are, but then again you likely believe we came from Animals anyway.

1. IQ is fascist in origin and pioneered by white supremacist whose intent was eugenics/depopulation using pseudo science as a justification, the groups they sough to eradicate includes yourself as well as your father/mother etc. to champion this or give it any worth gives credence to the reason the fascists put forth for your extermination which you are essentially arguing for.

2. Again Quackademic pseudo science, your in that same group that believes in the 'fat' gene and hence exercise/diet is futile, this is nothing more then Darwinian myth, soon you will see a so called homosexual gene and you will be told to give up your religion (if you haven't already)

You have fallen for the weaponized politicised Europhile pseudo science whom have peer reviewed papers on GMO foods being good for you and at one point of time how smoking was also healthy, use your brain for God's sake, it's shameful reading this bile.

Mentioning how they got kicked out of 109 countries and their Babylonian magic as mentioned by scripture is relevant to this discussion because it showcases their satanism (outside help) and thus deception in which they rule the world today, hence it throws out all your arguments about noble prizes and the rest of the myths that your shamelessly regurgitating.

Your a complete moronic buffoon to believe you are any different then those people, the level of mental slavery and Europhile hallucination induced psychosis is absolutely staggering.

Intelligence is something that develops based on various conditions without any limitations other then self imposed ones, no one on this planet is born intelligent and to believe that intelligence is somehow nurture and specific to some quasi gene that some have and others don't is nothing more then quackadamic pseudo science.

If that truly was the case, you would have been nothing more then a stupid geeljire fighting over tribes like your forefathers did or if your forefathers were part of the elite aristocrats likely a treacherous dhabodolif colonialist dependent peasant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts