Science Proves Ashkenazi Jews Are The Smartest People In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They will use it to make themselves smarter but only the rich have access to the best tech.

Average westerners and asians will have access to the same tech as average africans... hence the equal playing field.

Even if most africans can't afford it initially.. they'll be a push to subsidize it or make it available somehow since this will be a huge issue with the left.
true

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What not debate @Yonis instead of calling him names? It's an interesting topic to be honest.
its a forbidden topic, anyone who talks about it, no matter how many facts they being, will be shouted down and be called all names in the book.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
its a forbidden topic, anyone who talks about it, no matter how many facts they being, will be shouted down and be called all names in the book.

Yeah, it's way to controversial for even whites - let alone non-whites. From my understanding, there still needs to be more studies done, but again they can't do it at public universities, so it has to be privately funded, which is some cases people can get skeptical of the donors of the project.

But, if people who evolved in different areas on average have differences in intelligence and then if people ignore it, then you can never try to solve the problem whether it's through gene editing or whatever.

But, if you believe whitey's science is evil to begin with - then no discussion can continue. :lolbron:

Intelligence is tied to circumstance.

Stop using 20th/21st century European advancements as a lanyard for development. Their situation is totally unique to any ruling nation(s) in the past. They have managed to monetarily and intellectually leach the entire globe over a 100+ year period, and have built in a network of propaganda attributing their success to a natural outcome.

@Yonis @RasCanjero

Everyone knows that the Euros fucked the world to get to where they are now, and you want to emulate this unique ascension by enacting pseudo 'IQ'-control? Why are you feeding on your adversary's propaganda? I think you're underestimating the damage caused by the Euros: complete old/ancient cities/ruins were burned to the ground, treasures looted, millennia old way of life broken - it was literally like an Alien invasion. You are staring at Frankenstein's monster (Africa) and wondering why he can't play chess.

All Somalia needs is security and education. Within a few generations we'd have our own upper crust of intellectuals, and eventually the average intelligence would rise steadily among the population. It's a myth that the entire population need to be of a certain intelligence for overall development. All empires/nations/communities have their upper crust, the scholar class, their priest class, the workers, and the peasants; nature tends to arrange people that way.

You need to unplug yourself from the European way of thinking. It's OK to acknowledge that we are totally different to those people.

I was right! Just last year I told a friend we need to implement a Eugenics program all across the African Continent. He called me a black Nazi but I had good intentions. Too many low IQ Africans.
I even mapped out what countries I would wipe out :ftw9nwa:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I was right! Just last year I told a friend we need to implement a Eugenics program all across the African Continent. He called me a black Nazi but I had good intentions. Too many low IQ Africans.
I even mapped out what countries I would wipe out :ftw9nwa:
Eugenics doesn't mean killing people, people always misunderstand

All we need to do is make sure the smartest of the smartest somalis have as many children as possible and for the dumbest somalis to have no children at all, and over many generations the average intelligence of our people will go through the roof, much better than it currently is, but somalis are too stupid to think long term, they're fixated on short term temporary solutions

Eugenics doesn't mean killing people, people always misunderstand

All we need to do is make sure the smartest of the smartest somalis have as many children as possible and for the dumbest somalis to have no children at all, and over many generations the average intelligence of our people will go through the roof, much better than it currently is, but somalis are too stupid to think long term, they're fixated on short term temporary solutions
Lol I'm not Somali. Yes, I know, but you can't trust Africans. We breed like rats despite all odds, and too many smart people won't like the idea of having more kids. I don't want to force kids that aren't wanted. I agree, Africans need to breath long term.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol I'm not Somali. Yes, I know, but you can't trust Africans. We breed like rats despite all odds, and too many smart people won't like the idea of having more kids. I don't want to force kids that aren't wanted. I agree, Africans need to breath long term.
What are you then Madow ? Amxaaro? Where you from

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They are also very inbred as proven by science. Years of marrying only in the Ashkenazi community and not even with other jews does that. They are very careful though. Here in the UK they usually get gentic tests done before marrying for that reason.

They are also very inbred as proven by science. Years of marrying only in the Ashkenazi community and not even with other jews does that. They are very careful though. Here in the UK they usually get gentic tests done before marrying for that reason.
That's why good looking jews are a myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending