• Disagree

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Some mental cadaan kid got mad and took his father's shotgun and revolver and starting to kill students at his High School.

These shootings are just messed up.

Majority of school shootings is always some cadaan guy.

Man are these cadaans are so depressed that they feel to kill people to make themselves better.

Some of them even just say they are ''depressed'' just to get off the hook.

I think they should ban guns for people having permits.

Only law enforcement and the government should have the right to ''use'' guns.

That's my opinion.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/us/texas-school-shooting/index.html

@Jerome in the house @nine

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Some mental cadaan kid got mad and took his father's shotgun and revolver and starting to kill students at his High School.

Man are these cadaans are so depressed that they feel to kill people to make themselves better.

That's my opinion.

Bro these cadaans keep thinking we trying to take away their yee haw ass guns.

We just want gun control fam.

Too many kids dying from school shootings

Nah, I don’t agree with it. Many people are saying the Sandy Hook massacre was a false flag event and manufactured for political clout, there’s just too many holes in the mainstream media’s take on these events.

The U.S had guns since it’s inception as a nation when they defeated the British, yet no school shootings have occurred in U.S history until now. If they lied to us about Iraq, then I wouldn’t put it past the CIA to stage these false events in an attempt to exert gun control on the masses.

Isolated cases sure, but not back to back shootings that just happen to coincide with “drills” that were supposed to be taking place that day. The left-right paradigm is manufactured, voting in the U.S achieves nothing at the end of the day if all you’ll get are parties that are aggressively pro-war, anti-environment, anti-union, pro-corporate, anti-rights, and anti-Constitution. Your government is big brother on steroids:

images

America needs to address why their children are depressed and dropping out of society, why boys are being put on anti-depressants at an early age, why men’s fertility rates are dropping, ask why their government is poisoning the people via fluoride in the water/GMO’s and solve this unemployment crisis.

Switzerland has a “people's militia.” Which means that most households have guns, and many households are required to have guns. Switzerland has more guns per person than any other country besides the US, but yet Switzerland has lower gun deaths than the U.S. Also, Jamaica has strict gun control, but a murder rate 9 times higher than the states. Guns are not the problem, American society is.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
So many of these people that commit the mass shootings end up being Democrats. Every mentally ill psycho in America supports the Democratic party.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ban guns! Why do these dumb racist rednecks need guns away:heh:They are fking nut jobs. According to cnn he was a “loner student “ so typical of a biased news network

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

That's my opinion.

The american/western system are set up to mentally and emotionally destroy the young white male, they've created the system to benefit women at the white mans expense.
How much would you bet that this guy, like elliot rodger, and all the other schoolshooters were some sexually frustrsted friendzoned kids. Prostitution is illegal too in amurika. Hypergamy is at its tops, western marriage is basicallya slavery trap, mix that with atheism and no purpose in life, being bullied by jocks in HS, and loose gun laws, of course school shootings are bound to happen, and a lot more to come. The average young white male know deep down that the society is against him, and are waiting for him to be the next corporate servant. His only escape From this madness is going mad with a rifle.

Last edited:

That's my opinion.

kaa cararaa beesha reer America

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
kaa cararaa beesha reer America

Beesha reer America are good people.

It's just there's no gun control recently.

If proven gun control is established that can prevent shootings like these.

Then America is gonna be barwaaqo.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ban guns! Why do these dumb racist rednecks need guns away:heh:They are fking nut jobs. According to cnn he was a “loner student “ so typical of a biased news network
according the US constitution, the right to bear arms "is a God given inalienable right", meaning nobody can take guns away from the american people because the right was given to them by God and cannot be taken away by man. banning guns is unconstitutional, nothing to do with rednecks, it seems the 'rednecks' are the only ones following the constitution these days

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
according the US constitution, the right to bear arms "is a God given inalienable right", meaning nobody can take guns away from the american people because the right was given to them by God and cannot be taken away by man. banning guns is unconstitutional, nothing to do with rednecks, it seems the 'rednecks' are the only ones following the constitution these days

It shouldn't be banned honestly, its a basic right to be able to defend yourself and carry arms. Imagine if you got attacked, or the country got attacked and you had no arms, you're done.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nah, I don’t agree with it. Many people are saying the Sandy Hook massacre was a false flag event and manufactured for political clout, there’s just too many holes in the mainstream media’s take on these events.

What's so hard to believe about some lunatic shooting up a school?

how you gona defend against burgular living in isolated suburb. its not the guns but the system broken. it wasn't like that 20 or 30 yrs ago.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yep, but you Americans are bloody daft.
You'll care about your gun hobby more than the children dying.
Claiming that you have your weapons as self defence when you just want to look cool.

I know it's a long shot, there is no way that all guns will be banned.
But ever since the first school shooting happened and people ignored it I knew that your country is finished. You don't give a damn about children.

Hellhole.

Honestly there some racism within the issue.

They keep guns to protect themselves from black burglars and personal assaults.

But also has to do with overall culture.

023A8817-1859-4E50-8A8B-85464730C8AF.png

China he’s far less gun violence than USA despite having larger population.

Some say it’s religion and culture, video games, media and social media, more guns in society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending