School girl LAUGHS while Shukri Abdi drowns threatening her to get in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Should’ve taken care of it herself wallahi. That’s what most hooyos do. She’s in Mn she got a whole Somali community supporting her. What’s done is done. May Allah rest her soul and let this be a lesson to future Somali parents; if your child is getting bullied tell him to fight back or you go handle it for them. These gaalos don’t care
this was in frickin manchester not that many somalis in the area they lived in not to mention they were new to the country and tried her best please READ before commenting

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
he said "we should prioritise swimming lessons" cus apparently a lot of us die by drowning....like what? :comeon::camby:
he is right we should learn how to swim but at the same time drowning does not prevent anyone even if you are the greatest swimmer if your time has come it comes.

I did read it awhile ago. My statement still stands tho

I agree with what you said laakin I think it's a liiiitleeee bit harsh to throw 'what if's' at the mother, I think she tried her best and that's all. It's just unfortunate really and a lesson for the future.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Caadi iska dig
I was laughing at my mistake and that makes me a creep? And I’m weirdo haye if u say so
your a disgusting weirdo for laughing at my comment and your a disgusting creep for criticizing shukri mother as if shukri herself would approve of your comment.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What was her family doing as she was getting bullied? AUN shukri may allah grant her jannah
Should’ve taken care of it herself wallahi. That’s what most hooyos do. She’s in Mn she got a whole Somali community supporting her. What’s done is done. May Allah rest her soul and let this be a lesson to future Somali parents; if your child is getting bullied tell him to fight back or you go handle it for them. These gaalos don’t care
Shut the f*ck up please!!! First trying to blame the mother and now trying to twist the story. This happened in the UK and not in MN. I’m sick and tired of you assholes who have no sympathy.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Shut the f*ck up please!!! First trying to blame the mother and now trying to twist the story. This happened in the UK and not in MN. I’m sick and tired of you assholes who have no sympathy.
hes a loser that just joined this year lol dont comment on a basic newbie

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
AUN very hard to stomach, hopefully the young girl is found guilty and shout out to the young boy who did what he could. But this makes you realise the situation that we’re in as a people is very bad we’re all over the place in different countries, cities, towns etc, when we should be back home with the rest of our people. Because expecting to live in foreign lands and wanting those people to care for u is delusional and will never happen. An social media is never used for good things like spreading this message when it comes to Somalis, this why the focus has to be on improving the conditions back home because most of our people in the west are done.

Exodus

Alienist
@416 is right, if the poor girl is constantly getting bullied, either move her school or take care of it yourself by calling in any male relatives to deal with them. If she drowned because of her bullies than her mother has some responsibility as she didn't take the matter seriously enough, aside from complaining to people who couldn't care less about Somalis.

Obviously, her bullies are ultimately the ones to blame, however.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@416 was right, if the poor girl is constantly getting bullied, either move her school or take care of it yourself by calling in any male relatives to deal with them. If she drowned because of her bullies than her mother has some responsibility as she didn't take the matter seriously enough, aside from complaining to people who couldn't care less about Somalis.
i hate somali men.

Exodus

Alienist
i hate somali men.
Kids are dickheads, if you show weakness then they'll take advantage of that. If her family didn't take measures into her own hands as the child was being relentlessly bullied, they bear some responsibility as well for not trying to solve the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending