Scholars, soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
This is biased Afrocentric crap, next. Nobody will take it seriously. The guy is simply using the descendants of African slaves to represent Arabs. Weak sauce..

From your avatar, it looks like you are a Hotep. Bad news buddy:

Ancient Egyptians were less Sub-Saharan African than today's Egyptians:

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
All the geneticists agree with me. Even modern-day Copts are less Sub-Saharan African than so-called ''Arab invader'' Egyptian Muslims because Muslims had Central African slaves while Coptic Egyptians didn't. That is the only invasion that actually happened to Egypt.

By geneticists you mean the Jewish owner of haplogroup.com?

You’re spreading propaganda

Apollo

VIP
By geneticists you mean the Jewish owner of haplogroup.com?

You’re spreading propaganda

The same argument applies to Somalia.

Today's Somalia is much blacker and way more Sub-Saharan African on average than Ancient Somalia ~two millennia ago as Ancient Somalia did not have Bantu slaves like Modern Somalia does.

Same for Egypt.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The same argument applies to Somalia.

Today's Somalia is much blacker and way more Sub-Saharan African on average than Ancient Somalia ~two millennia ago as Ancient Somalia did not have Bantu slaves like Modern Somalia does.

Same for Egypt.

More fake news

Spoon feed me. Ain’t got time to read all that
You insulted (the family of the Prophet) because of their blackness (bi-l-sawad), while there are still deep black, pure-blooded Arabs. However, you are white – the Romans (Byzantines) have embellished your faces with their color. The color of the family of Hashim was not a bodily defect (aha).[From poem of Abu al-Hasan Ali b. al-Abbas b. Jurayj (Ibn al-Rumi) (d. 896), apud Abu al-Faraj al-Isbahani, Maqatil al-tãalibiyyin, 759] (Williams, 2009, p. 32). Al rumi was 13th century.

@World can confirm.

There were no Bantus in Ancient Somalia. The median genetic average of Somalia two millennia ago was more Eurasian than today's Somalia.

Extrapolate that to Egypt. Same shit. They also had black slaves who pushed the country's median in a more Sub-Saharan direction.
How is that possible when Somalis haven't intermarried with them? Or do you mean their presence in Somalia?

Spoon feed me. Ain’t got time to read all that
Ibn Mandour- a North African of the 14th century and others also claimed most Arabs were dark brownish-black and kinky haired and tended to look down on fair-skin and straight or lank hair, as it was then seen as characteristic of "slaves" (Ibn Mandour, Lisaan al Arab IV:209).

Apollo

VIP
How is that possible when Somalis haven't intermarried with them? Or do you mean their presence in Somalia?

Same, both their presence and the fact that quite a few Somalis have intermarried with them. I have seen Bantu outliers in a study of Somalis sampled in Mogadishu.

In the case of Egypt, they completely absorbed them. There is no Afro-Egyptian community except for the Nubians and Beja who do not descend from slaves and have their own culture and community.

The Sub-Saharan African slaves in Egypt were absorbed by the Arabic speaking Muslim Egyptians and not by the Coptic Egyptians due to cultural/religious barriers.

Prior to the ottoman stronghold of the region. It was known fact that afroasiatic arabs that looked like their cushite brothers romed the deserts of arabia. Even up until 500-600 years ago arabia the peninsula was still afroasiatic even though the levant and mesopatamia was a lost cause by then. Not my words

Same, both their presence and the fact that quite a few Somalis have intermarried with them. I have seen Bantu outliers in a study of Somalis sampled in Mogadishu.

In the case of Egypt, they completely absorbed them. There is no Afro-Egyptian community except for the Nubians and Beja who do not descend from slaves and have their own culture and community.

The Sub-Saharan African slaves in Egypt were absorbed by the Arabic speaking Muslim Egyptians and not by the Coptic Egyptians due to cultural/religious barriers.
No one uttered bantu, Im talking afroasiatic:somali beja sudan habesh tuareg oromo ARAB
33trywm.jpg
you are delusional if you think bantu intrrmix with caucasian produces this dawasir camel herding man who lives in arabian desert. The pure afroasiatica arabs are still roaming arabia and not just yemen but even in gaza strip, jordan deserts, nejd region and fucking israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts