Scholars, soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Ancient Greeks described Ancient Egyptians as looking like their neighbours or like people from the Indus Valley (Pakistan).

When Gypsies entered Europe, they pretend to be Egyptians and people believed them (hence the Gyps in their name).

Basically, Ancient Egyptians look more or less like today's Egyptians. Nothing like Bejas or like Somalis. Let's be realistic.
The gypsie entered europe in the middle ages. Egyptians began mixing with caucasian peoples when they lost to the greeks then romans. So yes i dont find it hard to believe that many egyptians in the midieval looked like gypsies and modern egyptians. But ancient egyptians(pre alexander invasion)
C4-yVpjWAAI5Dlr.jpg
hunting_boomrang_fish_spear.jpg
have the most in common culturally and physically with cushites

This is biased Afrocentric crap, next. Nobody will take it seriously. The guy is simply using the descendants of African slaves to represent Arabs. Weak sauce..

From your avatar, it looks like you are a Hotep. Bad news buddy:

Ancient Egyptians were less Sub-Saharan African than today's Egyptians:

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
Madexweyne cabdullahi yusuf hotepised as 20 years-ago and brought as out of the coonish darkness. AUN
Dhulka uduga Puntland
f4b110826e7736f953394f95c51f5718.jpg

I want to say this in the nicest way possible but are you dumb what has this video got to do with anything. Who doenst know Musa (A.S) and Suleiman (A.S) Adam (A.S) etc were black. Only ignorant people don't know.
Can I ask what you're trying to do here? I'm not being demeaning I just want to know seriously
99% of those who just read ur comment didnt know that. Im only trying to take the ignorance out of people and dissuade them from coonish worship of whiteskin.

Apollo

VIP
99% of those who just read ur comment didnt know that. Im only trying to take the ignorance out of people and dissuade them from coonish worship of whiteskin.

Dude, f*ck white people. I don't care about them. Being anti-Afrocentrism does not automatically mean pro-Eurocentrism. Both are retarded mindsets.

The darker Arabs are pure Arabs, the paler Arabs are admixture of Syriacs, Turks and Mesopotamians over the centuries.

The true Arabic language is almost extinct, and isn't even called Arabic anymore but "South Arabian". Classical Arabic is descended from Aramaic and its origins lie in Syria and Upper Mesopotamia, not the Arabian peninsula. Aramaic Qedarites are the ancestors of the Banu Hashim and other Adnani Arab peoples and their language is the ancestor of classical and modern Arabic. Mehri people are the only remaining speakers of old Arabic, though Tigrai, Amharic and Harari are all descended from old Arabic.

This is all semantics though.

Well this is the wrong platform since somalis dont worship white people
Whiteskin is what a said. You cant pretend bleaching isnt a cancer in our community. Along with being mindraped by laangaab shalay comers oo qarax iyo khawaarij nagu qufuley. Smh that you need me to spell out benefits of the de-coonification of somali people. Lambar 1 being having a solid identity that being foundation for forming a societ and horumar.smh

The most purely Arab population, that has had the least genetic interaction with others is the Soqotri people who speak an Old Arabic dialect (Soqotri) and due to their isolation on their island are the closest genetically to the "original" Arabia population.

There was a study of Soqotri genetic lineages, both YDNA and mtDNA that concluded that Socotra was populated by the current inhabitants of the island arriving there from Yemen about 3000 years ago and that population has lived there ever since, with very little genetic "input" since then.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...ochondrial_and_Y_chromosome_genetic_diversity

Due to their long isolation, half of the genetic lineages on the island are unique to Socotra. Soqotris are what ancient Arabs looked like.

The Qedarites are the origin of the Northern Arabs, they expanded south from what is now Syria and Jordan and displaced the Qahtani or Southern Arabs about 2800 years ago, they were vassals of the Assyrian Empire. Their gods were Northern gods like Hubal, whereas the old Arab pantheon of gods was different, centered around the gods Maqah, Mahrem and Beher.

The South Arab kingdoms were destroyed after Aksum invaded in 525 and then Persia annexed southern Arabia in 575, followed by the Islamic Caliphate's conquest from Persia in 630. By 630 the Southern Yemenis were not Pagans anymore and were mostly Christians or Jews. Socotra, due to its extreme isolation, was the last Arab people to become Muslims, and were still Christians well into the 16th century. They were not Coptic Christians, having not been converted by Aksum but were rather Nestorian Christians who were led by the Patriarch of Baghdad, converted allegedly by Saint Thomas himself in 52 CE. This would make them among the earliest Christians in history.

Last edited:
The Qedarites are the origin of the Northern Arabs, they expanded south from what is now Syria and Jordan and displaced the Qahtani or Southern Arabs about 2800 years ago, they were vassals of the Assyrian Empire. Their gods were Northern gods like Hubal, whereas the old Arab pantheon of gods was different, centered around the gods Maqah, Mahrem and Beher.

The South Arab kingdoms were destroyed after Aksum invaded in 525 and then Persia annexed southern Arabia in 575, followed by the Islamic Caliphate's conquest from Persia in 630. By 630 the Southern Yemenis were not Pagans anymore and were mostly Christians or Jews. Socotra, due to its extreme isolation, was the last Arab people to become Muslims, and were still Christians well into the 16th century. They were not Coptic Christians, having not been converted by Aksum but were rather Nestorian Christians who were led by the Patriarch of Baghdad, converted allegedly by Saint Thomas himself in 52 CE. This would make them among the earliest Christians in history.
Both northern and southern arabs had the same origin. Kedar/qedar was the grandson of abraham. Joktan or qahtan and abraham were descendent of eber. Hebrew and arabic are about as far apart as afmaay and maxay. And so were the people physically and culturally.

The biblical stories are allegorical, the Qedarites and Israelites and Qahtanites are "fraternal tribes" in that they have a common (albeit very ancient) shared origin and similar language.

Genetic analysis has shown they were not literally brothers though, that sort of family connection you'd have to go back to the early stone age to find, and the tribes themselves their histories did not go back that far.

Allegorical stories like this about the origin of tribes is very common. The eponym of one tribe and the eponym of another tribe if there is an acknowledged relationship in the past between the tribes they are described as brothers. The Danes and the Angles (founders of the English and Danish tribes) were described in the tribal histories as being founded by two brothers, Dan and Angle. In reality the connection is much more distant in the past and more complicated but the Danish and Anglic histories don't go back that far so the allegory explains it instead.

The Southern Arabs that still retain non Arabic languages are the purest Arabs, such as the Socotrans, Mehris, those who inhabit Salala, Dhofar etc. They are of extremely dark pigmentation. They are what the original Arabs would have looked like.]

Most of the Arabs who migrated north have huge admixtures of Syriac, Turkic, Slavic DNA.

The biblical stories are allegorical, the Qedarites and Israelites and Qahtanites are "fraternal tribes" in that they have a common (albeit very ancient) shared origin and similar language.

Genetic analysis has shown they were not literally brothers though, that sort of family connection you'd have to go back to the early stone age to find, and the tribes themselves their histories did not go back that far.

Allegorical stories like this about the origin of tribes is very common. The eponym of one tribe and the eponym of another tribe if there is an acknowledged relationship in the past between the tribes they are described as brothers. The Danes and the Angles (founders of the English and Danish tribes) were described in the tribal histories as being founded by two brothers, Dan and Angle. In reality the connection is much more distant in the past and more complicated but the Danish and Anglic histories don't go back that far so the allegory explains it instead.
Like you said the lineage ties are not exactly accurate or account for every generation but a linguistic and physical similarity prompts such a myth. Like how the danes and anglos are the same race and germanic language family, so were the ismailites and qahtanites. Let me ask a core question, Do you think that the ismailites aka qedarites were more fair skin relative to the qahtanites?

The Southern Arabs that still retain non Arabic languages are the purest Arabs, such as the Socotrans, Mehris, those who inhabit Salala, Dhofar etc. They are of extremely dark pigmentation. They are what the original Arabs would have looked like.]

Most of the Arabs who migrated north have huge admixtures of Syriac, Turkic, Slavic DNA.
excatly the point im making. The qedarites from the north were removed from southern origins and were physically and culturally the same. Now if any one wants to make the case that the southern removed, syriac mixed, arabs from the north were the people of prophet muhammad(saw) and the sahaba I have plenty of historical records to debunk that aswel.

excatly the point im making. The qedarites from the north were removed from southern origins and were physically and culturally the same. Now if any one wants to make the case that the southern removed, syriac mixed, arabs from the north were the people of prophet muhammad(saw) and the sahaba I have plenty of historical records to debunk that aswel.

Look at the Hadiths:

مُوسَى أَسْحَمَ آدَم
“I saw Musa (Moses) and he was a black-skinned man.”
Musnad Imam Ahmed Hadith # 3365

َأَمَّا مُوسَى فَرَجُلٌ آدَمُ جَعْد
“As for Musa/Moses, he is a black-skinned man with very curly hair.”

AL Qurtubi, the famous interprator of the Qur'an says when talking about Musa's (AS) appearance:

وكان موسى أسمر شديد السمرة
"Musa (Moses) was extremely dark brown in skin color."

At Tabari says in the Tafsir about Prophet Musa's sign of his handing turning white:

وكان موسى، فيما ذكر لنا، آدم، فجعل الله تحول يده بيضاء من غير برص، له آية
"According to what we were told, Musa (Moses) was black-skinned and Allah made Musa’s hand turning white, without being affected by leprosy, a sign for him."

Tafsir of the same verse by al Baidawi:

أنه عليه السلام كان آدم شديد الأدمة ، فأدخل يده في جيبه أو تحت إبطه ثم نزعها فإذا هي بيضاء نورانية غلب شعاعها شعاع الشمس
"It is related that Musa (pbuh) was black-skinned. He put his hand in his pocket or under his armpit and took it out and it was white."

أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ الْمَكِّيُّ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ بْنَ سَعْدٍ قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي الزُّهْرِيُّ عَنْ سَالِمٍ عَنْ أَبِيهِ قَالَ لَا وَاللَّهِ مَا قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لِعِيسَى أَحْمَرُ وَلَكِنْ قَالَ بَيْنَمَا أَنَا نَائِمٌ أَطُوفُ بِالْكَعْبَةِ فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ آدَمُ سَبْطُ الشَّعَرِ يُهَادَى بَيْنَ رَجُلَيْنِ يَنْطِفُ رَأْسُهُ مَاءً أَوْ يُهَرَاقُ رَأْسُهُ مَاءً فَقُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالُوا ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ فَذَهَبْتُ أَلْتَفِتُ فَإِذَا رَجُلٌ أَحْمَرُ جَسِيمٌ جَعْدُ الرَّأْسِ أَعْوَرُ عَيْنِهِ الْيُمْنَى كَأَنَّ عَيْنَهُ عِنَبَةٌ طَافِيَةٌ قُلْتُ مَنْ هَذَا قَالُوا هَذَا الدَّجَّالُ وَأَقْرَبُ النَّاسِ بِهِ شَبَهًا ابْنُ
قَطَنٍ قَالَ الزُّهْرِيُّ رَجُلٌ مِنْ خُزَاعَةَ هَلَكَ فِي الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ

Ibn Umar said, “No! I swear by Allah that the prophet (pbuh) didn’t say that Jesus was light-skinned, but he said ‘While I was asleep, I was walking around the Kaaba when I saw a black-skinned man with straight hair between two men. I asked who the man was and I was told that he was Isa (Jesus) the son of Meryem.’…”
Bukhari (hadith number 3185)

It's different though because the allegorical relationships are much more ancient.

In terms of the northern Arab tribes, the Qedarites descended from Qedar son of Ismail they are fraternal with the following tribes:

Nabiit, founder of the Nabataeans
Cabdeel
Mabsam
Ciidamus
Masmoas
Masuas
Shudad
Timan
Jitur
Nefisus
Qedmas

The Nabataeans and Qedarites were the two main tribes with the children of the other sons being smaller tribes within the Nabataean and Qedarite tribes.

The Nabataeans and Qedarites had a distant connection to their allegorical "cousins" the tribes of Israel. Northern Arabs are much more closely related to Jews than the Arabs of Qahtan.

To find the common connection with Qahtan you have to go up many many allegorical generations. Qahtan is the son of Eber, who is Qedar's great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather.

At that point you're only about 4 generations from Shem and 5 from Nuux, and the allegory breaks down as Nuux is the ancestor of every single living person.

Essentially the southern Arabs and northern Arabs were not related, other than the extremely distant connection of both being Semitic people. Closer than Assyrians but much more distant than Jews, Moabites or Aramaeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts