Scholars, soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP

The f*ck dude. Stop drinking the kool-aid.

There were no major Sub-Saharan populations in the Middle East prior to the Trans-Saharan slave trade and the Indian Ocean slave trade starting after Islam (after 700s).

No one uttered bantu, Im talking afroasiatic:somali beja sudan habesh tuareg oromo ARABView attachment 59948you are delusional if you think bantu intrrmix with caucasian produces this dawasir camel herding man who lives in arabian desert. The pure afroasiatica arabs are still roaming arabia and not just yemen but even in gaza strip, jordan deserts, nejd region and fucking israel.

Why do you care so much? Are you an African-American troll pretending to be Somali? Go back to Egyptsearch with your nonsense.

The f*ck dude. Stop drinking kool-aid.

There were no major Sub-Saharan populations in the Middle East prior to the Trans-Saharan slave trade and the Indian Ocean slave trade starting after Islam.
I actually agree wth you, but herodutus the father of history, stated that when he went to egypt they looked "black skinned with woolly hair" like the ethiopians. Even though they didn't have any bantu dna back then, didn't mean they ddin't have darker skin. Somalis dark skin is not something we got from the bantus or other africans. People think black skin is a bantu atribute which is false. The negrito in india and the aboriginal lookes like bantus but have no genetic relation them whatsoever.

Youre delusional if you think sudanese arabs, who speak arabic and look afroasiatic are bantu and caucasion admixture. Its called afroasiatic family for a reason, 90% of afroasiatic speakers resemble eachother. Search tuareg, habesh oromo somali,and sudanese arabs, and then theres yhe elephant in the room, 300 million indo aryan looking folk who speakless then 5%
main-qimg-037d7c31311b27dc44a4b46bd2d10f30.png
of the 300 languages in the afroasiatic family.

Apollo

VIP
I actually agree wth you, but herodutus the father of history, stated that when he went to egypt they looked "black skinned with woolly hair" like the ethiopians. Even though they didn't have any bantu dna back then, didn't mean they ddin't have darker skin. Somalis dark skin is not something we got from the bantus or other africans. People think black skin is a bantu atribute which is false. The negrito in india and the aboriginal lookes like bantus but have no genetic relation them whatsoever.

Most Ancient Greeks described Ancient Egyptians as looking like their neighbours or like people from the Indus Valley (Pakistan).

When Gypsies entered Europe, they pretend to be Egyptians and people believed them (hence the Gyps in their name).

Basically, Ancient Egyptians look more or less like today's Egyptians. Nothing like Bejas or like Somalis. Let's be realistic.

World

VIP
Youre delusional if you think sudanese arabs, who speak arabic and look afroasiatic are bantu and caucasion admixture. Its called afroasiatic family for a reason, 90% of afroasiatic speakers resemble eachother. Search tuareg, habesh oromo somali,and sudanese arabs, and then theres yhe elephant in the room, 300 million indo aryan looking folk who speakless then 5% View attachment 59949 of the 300 languages in the afroasiatic family.
Sudanese Arabs =

originally Cushitics who got replaced by Nilotics who got replaced by Arabs.

There were no major Sub-Saharan populations in the Middle East prior to the Trans-Saharan slave trade and the Indian Ocean slave trade starting after Islam (after 700s).

Why do you care so much? Are you an African-American troll pretending to be Somali? Go back to Egyptsearch with your nonsense.
Emotional much. I know the coon status quo already. I want sources. In the age of information dont claim with out source.

Apollo

VIP
Youre delusional if you think sudanese arabs, who speak arabic and look afroasiatic are bantu and caucasion admixture. Its called afroasiatic family for a reason, 90% of afroasiatic speakers resemble eachother. Search tuareg, habesh oromo somali,and sudanese arabs, and then theres yhe elephant in the room, 300 million indo aryan looking folk who speakless then 5% View attachment 59949 of the 300 languages in the afroasiatic family.

Clown, Sudanese Arabs are Nubians/Bejas who switched to Arabic. They aren't Arabs.

I can't take you seriously any longer. Have a nice day.

not being allergic to reading is what these folks lack. Emotion filled coons.

But for all those who will read on their own time here is blog 1 of like 20. It doesnt come more objective and source rich than this,Wallahi. this not the Everything-under-the-sun was black nonesense. It only clarifies upon the afroasiatic history.

Most Ancient Greeks described Ancient Egyptians as look like their neighbours or like people from the Indus Valley (Pakistan).

When Gypsies entered Europe, they pretend to be Egyptians and people believed them (hence the Gyps in their name).

Basically, Ancient Egyptians look more or less like today's Egyptians. Nothing like Bejas or like Somalis. Let's be realistic.
Yes, i believe that too. But the shades of a population can vary. My brother is beige-looking while im darker. Some somalis are light others are very dark. I don't really have a strong opinion, and i don't believe they looked as dark as somalis, but darker than they are today, and pigmentation can change in few generations. Im not one of those that think that the ancient egyptians were bantus btw. But it is an interesting topic

The word slave comes from the slavic slave
Trade

There was a massive white slave tradebetween Europe, Central Asia and the Middle that lasted over 1,000 years. This brought an enormous number of white Western and Eastern Europeans into the Middle East.
(The focus on African slaves in Arabia only came after access to white slave trade routes was lost.)

“In the Viking era starting c. 793, the Norse raiders often captured and enslaved militarily weaker peoples they encountered. In the Nordic countries the slaves were called thralls (Old Norse: þræll) The thralls were mostly from Western Europe [i.e. Far West Asia], among them many Franks, Anglo-Saxons and Celts… There is evidence of German, Baltic, Slavic and Latin slaves as well. The slave trade was one of the pillars of Norse commerce during the 6th through 11th centuries.”

“Slavery during the Early Middle Ages had several distinct sources. The Vikings raided across Europe, though their slave raids were the most destructive in the British Isles and Eastern Europe. While the Vikings kept some slaves for themselves as servants, known as thralls, most people captured by the Vikings would be sold on the Byzantine or Islamic markets. In the West the targets of Viking slavery were primarily English, Irish, and Scottish, while in the East they were mainly Slavs. The Viking slave trade slowly ended in the 1000s…”

“The Middle Ages form 1100 to 1500 saw a continuation of the European Slave trade, though with a shift form the Western Mediterranean Islamic nations (Andalusian Spain, modern day Morocco) to the Eastern, as Venice and Genoa, in firm control of the Eastern Mediterranean from the 12th century and the Black Sea from the 13th century sold both Slavic and Baltic slaves, as well as Georgians, Turks and other ethnic groups of the Black Sea and Caucasus, to the Muslim nations of the Middle East. The sale of European slaves by Europeans slowly ended as the Slavic and Baltic ethnic groups Christianized by the Late Middle Ages. European slaves in the Islamic World would, however, continue into the Modern time period as Muslim pirates, primarily Algerians, with the support of the Ottoman Empire, raided European coasts and shipping form the 16th to the 19th centuries…”

“Genoese merchants organized the slave trade from the Crimea to Mamluk Egypt.”

“For a long time [from declaring independence in1441] until the early 18th century, the [Crimean] khanate maintained a massive slave trade with the Ottoman Empire and the Middle East. In a process called the “harvesting of the steppe”, they enslaved many Slavic peasants.”

“The Byzantine-Ottoman wars [in or near modern Turkey] and the Ottoman wars in Europe brought large numbers of Christian slaves into the Islamic world too.”

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tbh even if they were originally black what's that gonna change. We all now how the Persians have always been the white ones and the arabs dark even in this day the arabs from gulf even after admixture are still dark.
But what's that gonna change idk what's the relevance:ayaanswag:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If u want to hear from the mouth of middle easterner

I want to say this in the nicest way possible but are you dumb what has this video got to do with anything. Who doenst know Musa (A.S) and Suleiman (A.S) Adam (A.S) etc were black. Only ignorant people don't know.
Can I ask what you're trying to do here? I'm not being demeaning I just want to know seriously

Apollo

VIP
I want to say this in the nicest way possible but are you dumb what has this video got to do with anything. Who doenst know Musa (A.S) and Suleiman (A.S) Adam (A.S) etc were black. Only ignorant people don't know.
Can I ask what you're trying to do here? I'm not being demeaning I just want to know seriously

Moses and Solomon were Jews.

Adam was a Homo Erectus.. he did not have a modern race lol... controversial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending