Saying mashallah to Non-Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
"If Allah says this is from me I believe in it."

Yes.....

This is the whole point of this. We're trying to figure out how to know the Quran is from Allah. The Quran saying it's from Allah isn't evidence.
It may not be evidence for you but for me its.

You are not gonna think for me. That is last i will trust on a kafir
You just might be the dumbest member on this website. I'm genuinely baffled by your poor reasoning skills. How did you ever make it past high school? How did you ever learn how to read? How do you function in your day to day life being this empty-headed?

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
You just might be the dumbest member on this website. I'm genuinely baffled by your poor reasoning skills. How did you ever make it past high school? How did you ever learn how to read? How do you function in your day to day life being this empty-headed?
I am educated than you. Master in electrical engineering. Before u were born i was teaching high school. My students are all over the world chasing their dreams. You on the hand a famous kafir?

The whole idea of the hormone therapy you were talking about isn't going to be necessary for 4 year olds. Transgender people take it only to counter the effects that happens post-puberty. My use of the word "shouldn't" is the same way I would say a healthy person "shouldn't" be taking chemotherapy. If a person really wants to do it for whatever reason, and they have a sound mind, and they managed to get access to it, I can't stop them. A 4 year old doesn't have the mental capacity of an adult. They aren't going to consider the long term consequences of their actions so we wait for them to develop. You can argue that the age 18 is a bit arbitrary and I wouldn't disagree with you.

I'm still confused how you managed to get this out of me asking for evidence that the Quran was from Allah. Or in your mind does Non-Muslim = Liberal and therefore arguments against Liberalism is the same as arguing against not being Muslim?

You can say mashallah to non-Muslims. I don't know why Somalis get paranoid about saying that.

Say it and stop giving evil eye to people.
Evil eye doesn't effect non muslims or at least i've never seen it personally manifest itself in reality. I remember being young and envious and not knowing about it and it never really gave anyone bad luck.

:manny:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The most famous somali non muslim accepts islam after 15 years. So kafir come back to your deen.

OMG such a beautiful video. Allah does guide whoever Allah wills.
When he cried from the heavyness of the words. Mashallah:jcoleno:
I think I know this guy he's story seems the exact same an event my dad told me.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Am I talking to an autistic person?
Being kafir is far worse than being autistic only you know not. Your arrogance is hiding the truth from you so mr. Kafir come back to deen of your forfathers since the white kafir will never accept you. And for me i dont like to witness Somali being roasted running from the hot water to the fire to the smoke section.

You still have a chance and Ramadhan is also a chance for you too. I can arrange for the shahada ceremony online.

War kaafiroow maxaad sugi

Well for starters it tells stories about old prophets like Solomon and Daud, yet the arabs NEVER knew how to write. They never went through literature evolution. The Quran just appeared out of no where. Out of the heavens i should say.

Not to mention, the Quran civilized the arabs. And Quran stated the earth s round as opposed to human limited brain of thinking it is ever ending flat.
the difference is arab's aren't normal, they nutt in every arab women they can see, they cry when they see a ruler and say they are opressors and somehow make billions of people bootyclap and support them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the difference is arab's aren't normal, they nutt in every arab women they can see, they cry when they see a ruler and say they are opressors and somehow make billions of people bootyclap and support them

Why do u talking in referencing to sex?? What is nutting all about?? r u a teenage boy? Go to the Mosque and pray

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A long walk from home,
A long way from a life of a Nomad,
of simple Camel milky roam,
Of African, Nay, Somali Normal,
to suddenly of transport storm,
to a city of Buddhist Lisbon,
and become a Sappho reborn,
What happened?